Hello folks,I am on my second playthrough and I thought that I should keep track of how many fish of each type and size I need for the fishing delivery tasks since I haven't found a single guide about it on the internet. I will share this work in progress (I remember from my firtst playthrough that there are a few deliveries after these that require fish found mostly on Norway. I will add them to this thread once I unlock them again), so people can also keep track of how many fish left they have to get. Anyways, here it is what I have recorded so far:
- The Farmer's Feast: 2 regular eels, 2 small perchs
- Valka's brew: 2 regular bullheads, 2 regular brown trouts
- Feeding the birds: 1 big perch, 3 regular bullheads
- Pesce offering: 1 big perch, 2 regular eels, 4 small brown trouts
- An historic meal: 1 big bullhead, 2 regular perchs, 2 regular halibuts
- Reda's lucky fish: (1?) big brown trout, 3 regular brown trouts
- Flavor!: 1 big shad, 2 brown regular trouts, 3 regular halibuts
- Putrefaction: 1 big halibut, 3 regular shads, 4 small haddocks
- Eydis' surprise: 1 big haddock, 2 regular halibuts, 3 regular cods
- Smorgasbord: (1?) big cod, 3 regular haddocks, 2 regular burbots, 4 small pollocks
- Sword and Fishery: 2 big burbots, 3 regular pollocks
- Cat attractor: 2 big pollocks, 2 regular cods, 3 regular flatfish
- Cold storage: 2 big flatfish, 3 regular burbots, 4 small breams
- Honey trap: 2 big breams, 2 regular pollocks, 3 regular salmons
- Farmers' Fish Food: 2 big salmons, 4 regular breams, 3 regular grey trouts, 5 small sturgeons
Note: you also need 20 small bullheads for 2 different altar offerings (10 for each) and 5 small brown trouts for another altar. Early in the game, when on England you can find about 6 big cods in small chests, but I don't remember which zone those were in, sorry.
Feel free to correct me if you see any mistake/s on the list I posted above. Oh, and those (1?) are there because I already turned in those big fish before posting here, and I don't remember how many of them I needed for those two deliveries.
Edit: here are the current totals for each type and size of fish so far (related to the list posted above, still incomplete):
Eels: 4 regular.
Perchs: 2 small, 2 big, 2 regular
Brown trouts (not counting the altar): 4 small, 5 regular, (1?) big
Bullheads (not counting the altars): 5 regular, 1 big
Halibuts: 7 regular, 1 big
Shads: 3 regular, 1 big
Haddocks: 4 small, 3 regular, 1 big
Burbots: 5 regular, 2 big
Pollocks: 4 small, 5 regular, 2 big
Cods: 5 regular, (1?) big
Flatfish: 3 regular, 2 big
Breams: 4 small, 4 regular, 2 big
Salmons: 3 regular, 2 big
Grey trouts: 3 regular
Sturgeons: 5 small
- The Entire Swordfish Greatsword Grind (Fishing Hut)
- Fantastic Fish and Where to Find Them, Parts 1, 2, and 3.
- AC Valhalla – Fishing tips
More about Assassin's CreedPost: "Almost complete fishing delivery list" specifically for the game Assassin's Creed. Other useful information about this game:
- Impressions from a long-time Skyrim player coming to AC Valhalla
- How would you compare the experience of clearing out forts in AC Origins, AC Odyssey, and AC Valhalla with one another?
- On Whitewashing the Vikings
- Theory – Snakes, eagles, squirrels and trees
- Imagining a current gen Assasin’s Creed that’s actually about assassinations and stealth
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.