1) It is in your way.
2) It stepped in the path of your weapon.
3) It ran from you like you're some kind of mass murdering monster or something and made you feel bad about yourself.
4) It didn't run from you as if you aren't worth being afraid of.
5) It stood still staring at you..) judging you.
6) It was worshipping at an altar) Gods aren't real, idiot.
7) It was not worshipping at an altar..) like a heretic…
8) It was walking around in a diaper) Have some self-respect! We are trying to class up Greece.
9) It offered you an annoying quest.
10) It had no quests to offer.
11) It was not romanceable.
12) It romanced you in a dull and uninspiring manner.
13) You were trying to Sparta-kick-recruit it to the Adrestia to see if it had good buffs) Mistakes were made.
14) It made you press the wrong button.
15) It didn't warn you about incoming mercs when you weren't looking at the screen.
16) A good lesson to the others.
17) My bounty briefly dipped below maximum.
19) I felt like it. (From /u/Berton710)
20) They talked rudely to me. (From /u/TheRedOfficer66)
21) Gotta blow off steam somehow. (From /u/I-just_dont-know)
22) They killed my bear. (From /u/ChrisTravern)
23) They rooted for the rooster in a fight. (From /u/hdhdhgfyfhfhrb)
24) Mumbling, speaking unclearly, or in another language. They are obviously slandering me. (From /u/rewinderz84)
25) I hate my job. (From /u/dragonslayingwalrus)
26) It looked at me weird, it got in my way, it bumped into me… ahhhh… I was bored! (From /u/Ryan525357)
27) It was suspiciously allied with a chicken. (From /u/Optimal-Marsupial-92)
28) It stood too close to the enemy I was actually fighting. (From /u/DannyR2078)
29) Wait, there's other stuff to do besides slaughtering peasants? (From /u/elegiac_bloom)
30) It came at me with a broom. (From /u/Hitokiri_Xero)
31) It didn't hail me as the Arena champion. (From /u/CeruleanBlade)
32) It broke social distancing rules during a pandemic. (From /u/Im-ACE-incarnate)
33) It likes pineapple pizza. (From /u/CEOofIndiajr)
34) It doesn't like pineapple pizza.
35) I was having a bad day. (From /u/FuckYourPoachedEggs)
36) I was having a good day.
37) It was ugly as shit. (From /u/Red4297 and /u/Luke4Pez)
38) It was too beautiful and vain.
39) It said Malaka to me. (From /u/quatoe)
40) It gave me the side eye. (From /u/artrabbit05)
41) It was probably going to snitch on me, and you know what snitches get? (From /u/Troutmandoo)
42) The crowd was threatening and had to be dispersed. (From /u/DeadweightMayCry5)
- Party Assassinates Hobgoblin Leader with Magic Pineapple
- Interview with a Redditor(s): Peasant edition
- Kenobi’s Chinese Contenders 2021 Season 1 Preview:
More about Assassin's CreedPost: "Perfectly Legitimate Reasons to kill a Peasant in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey" specifically for the game Assassin's Creed. Other useful information about this game:
- Noob Questions and opinions after getting to Athens for the first time.
- Assassin’s Creed 2: secret codes found in glyphs
- Assassin’s Creed III would have worked better as a linear game. [SPOILERS from a 9 years old game… God I feel old]
- New setting regarding rumours about future games and the AC writer comments on a setting in Brazil and Conquistadors.
- My definitive ranking of every AC game
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.