Content of the article: "PS4 or PS5 AC: Valhalla disc? Convoluted context included."
Hey, guys, sorry if this has already been asked but time is running out fast and I'm looking for advice on what to do.
So, I'm absolutely going to be getting the $499.99 PS5 console. Unfortunately for me, I missed the first round of Best Buy PS5 pre-order that sold out at Best Buy and every other site on the whole internet in like 0.02 seconds and–as we know–there isn't much notice before console pre-orders are made available.
I have zero confidence that I'll becable to make it through the second pre-order–whenever tf that is–round either since I live in a very rural area with one shitty DSL ISP that holds a monopoly over the entirety of my little community and all the others for miles around. So, yeah, my internet connection is a dinosaur and would fail spectacularly if I was speed-refreshing and frantically trying to claim a PS5 console pre-order on a site that's already lagging due to everyone in the world all trying to score a pre-order at the same time.
So, context finished and on to my primary point: I'm 100% getting the $499.99 PS5 but I just don't know when I'll be able to find one in stock and highly doubt it'll be on 11-12, online or in-store. I already pre-ordered frim Amazon AC: Valhalla gold steelbook PS4 with the digital PS5 full game (allegedly) and this is supposed to extend to all bonus missions and season pass content. I am a major AC fan and I have been longing for a viking game since the AC 2 jump to Italy and even more so after ships were introduced.
Needless to say, I do not want to wait until <unknown console acquisition date>. I am, however, old school. Backwards compatibility aside, If I'm getting a game I prefer it to be on disc and for the most current console generation that I own. Also, I'm skeptical that the digital PS5 version of the whole game including the season pass/bonus missions/additional content will just run smooth as silk without a problem in the world going from my PS4 to whenever I do get the PS5.
So, here's my dilemna: I still have a couple days to switch my AC pre-order on Amazon to the PS5 gold steelbook disc version and I won't have to worry about any issues with content but I'll have to wait until fuck knows when to play the game on PS5. What should I do???
- HITMAN 3 Physical Editions
- I’m having a nightmare… (Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Xbox One)
- FO4 on PS5: Some quick notes for the curious
More about Assassin's CreedPost: "PS4 or PS5 AC: Valhalla disc? Convoluted context included." specifically for the game Assassin's Creed. Other useful information about this game:
- Can I complete the game just by going through the story?
- For those reminiscent of the older games go play the original. It’s a whole lot deeper than you likely remeber
- I am completely burnt out of this era of Assassin’s Creed.
- AC Vahalla and AC1 assassinations
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Tech Support/Bug Report Megathread Part III
- Anxiety & Depression Gaming Support Group
- The Modern Day Ending and what it means moving forward
- Some controversy regarding Legacy of the First Blade E2
- [mild spoilers, no potential spoilers] Just wanted to share my opinion on valhalla as how its a great game and how it is bad game
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Title Update 1.0.4
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.