Content of the article: "Expanding Access the Animus theory about gender choice and alternative view on how it can be implemented -further proofs (MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AC VALHALLA, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK)"
Before you proceed, please read my OG post: https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/jjb5qc/expanding_access_the_animus_theory_about_gender/
So, one of my friends extracted some audio files from the preload and shared them with me. These audio files are from Modern Day, located, as I assumed, on Layla’s computer, and they’re recordings of Desmond’s conversations with Rebecca and Shaun during their time together about his experience inside Animus during Assassin’s Creed 3 events (because Connor is mentioned, as well as Edward indirectly).
Now, I can’t of course attach them because I don’t want to risk having my post deleted, and besides they’re in Russian… but I can describe what they were talking about. So you have to trust me on this now, and ofc when November 10th is on, you can go and check yourself if you don’t believe me.
- Desmond reflects on Ezio’s last moments, and he thought Ezio at his last moments regretted being Assassin. He also says he’s not a special – he’s just lucky, and Assassins are not defined by their genes; also he regrets being born an Assassin instead of becoming one, because choice is a foundation of creed. “Irony: you must believe in free will but you’re forbidden to believe in anything else”;
- Desmond said he felt like he lived hundreds of years. “Maybe at some point I will not have memories of myself anymore. I will be anyone but myself” – that’s his direct quote. Rebecca replied that it could be, because of conscience replacement (don’t know how it will be defined in English, but basically he meant that his conscience will be replaced by his ancestors’). Now remember what I wrote about Eivor being a reincarnation of Isu;
- Rebecca says Desmond has Isu DNA and he’s able to do what others couldn’t. But Desmond replies he never relieved anything related to Isu yet;
So, to sum up: Desmond already says that everything he goes through in Animus feels to himself like a dream, and then he goes further saying he’s afraid that after relieving his ancestors he could be anything but himself.
Next, there were also screenshots of Loki in AC posted here (although it’s already deleted), as well as the video from preload files, which I also won’t upload to not risk just in case. You can easily find them in preload files if you have PC version (if you can’t, DM me and I’ll help you). But basically it features figure looking like Isu Odin, Tyr and Loki, where they were connected to an Yggdrasil (Isu’s supercomputer) with three babies in the capsules (capsules look like BB in Death Stranding). Loki (whose face looks like Basim) backstabbed someone and did the same thing with allowing himself to connect to this supercomputer. It’s hard to explain, you better watch yourself.
So, it seems my theory about Eivor as Odin’s reincarnation with arguments is correct. Moreover, it went further with Basim as Loki’s and probably Sigurd as Tyr’s.
- Update on my previous post “Expanding Access the Animus theory about gender choice and alternative view on how it can be implemented” – further proofs (MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AC VALHALLA, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK)
- How both Eivors are canonical in Valhalla.
- Post endgame questions and doubts
More about Assassin's CreedPost: "Expanding Access the Animus theory about gender choice and alternative view on how it can be implemented -further proofs (MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AC VALHALLA, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK)" specifically for the game Assassin's Creed. Other useful information about this game:
- I like a lot about Valhalla, its probably my favourite combat system since Black Flag and the (IMO) the best out of the three ‘modern’ Assassins Creeds… but I really wish Ubisoft would actually hire someone with a proper understanding about designing bosses for this kind of combat system.
- My interpretation of the man on the bench from Assassin’s Creed Embers
- The last third of the story makes no sense, but could be easily fixed by switching the order of events
- I’m so sick of this game crashing. – PLEASE HELP –
- Why Valhalla is so special to me now
Top 10 NEW Games of December 2020
December 2020 is the final big bang month of the year for game releases on PC, PS5, PS4, Series X, Xbox One, and Stadia.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.