Tomorrow we'll be updating Battlefield V to address some issues introduced in the 7.0 Update.
This is a small patch focused solely on resolving these issues, and delivering a handful of new cosmetics that missed our last Update Sprint. We'll be releasing this update at the times detailed at the foot of the post, and we'll have no downtime during this maintenance. You'll be able to grab the update as soon as it's released and hop back into matchmaking once you have it.
Estimated Update Sizes:
- Xbox – 2.13 GB
- PS4 – 1.26 GB
- PC – 3.65 GB
Freeman // @PartWelsh
- m, no more.
- K31/43 is no longer able to fire an extra bullet while switching firing modes
- K31/43 no longer has accuracy issues
- Welrod now properly has 6+1 magazine size and operates as open bolt
- Fixed some instances where K31/43 sniper scopes had the German post crosshair instead of the correct Swiss crosshair.
- Fixed an issue what would cause the soldiers models to not show in the frontend
- Fixed the cosmetics that went missing with the previous update
- Fixed the Welrod Master Dogtag which had the incorrect icon
- Provence – Players will no longer get stuck on top of the ammo box
- Provence – The water on the map is no longer bulletproof
- Twisted Steel – Frontlines – Removed the vehicles for the US team within the squad reinforcement menu
- Outpost – Fixed an exploit that could give a team an unfair scoring advantage
- General stability improvements
As always, we value your input, and we want you to reach out to us with feedback. For general feedback, please use our Battlefield V section on the Battlefield forums or join us on the Battlefield V Discord.
Should you encounter any issues or bugs we recommend that you report them on our Battlefield V – Answers HQ forum.
You can also reach out to our Battlefield Community Managers on Twitter if you have any further topics that you would like us to write about in future blog posts.
- Battlefield V – Summer Update Notes
- Battlefield V’s 7.2 Update in a Alternate Dimension
- Known Issues and Key Info – Summer Update
More about Battlefield 5Post: "Battlefield V – Update 7.1" specifically for the game Battlefield 5. Other useful information about this game:
- If you’re going to buy BF6, Please don’t forget! (This post is not my own, all credit goes to u/CruDesangre)
- The M8 Greyhound Guide
- [BF4] battlefield 4 is actually a terrible game?
- Fundamental problems with Battlefield 4 (Revisiting BF4 in 2021)
- Some thoughts I have on the game as a long time BF fan.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.