Content of the article: "Battlefield V – Update 7.1"
Tomorrow we'll be updating Battlefield V to address some issues introduced in the 7.0 Update.
This is a small patch focused solely on resolving these issues, and delivering a handful of new cosmetics that missed our last Update Sprint. We'll be releasing this update at the times detailed at the foot of the post, and we'll have no downtime during this maintenance. You'll be able to grab the update as soon as it's released and hop back into matchmaking once you have it.
Estimated Update Sizes:
- Xbox – 2.13 GB
- PS4 – 1.26 GB
- PC – 3.65 GB
Freeman // @PartWelsh
- m, no more.
- K31/43 is no longer able to fire an extra bullet while switching firing modes
- K31/43 no longer has accuracy issues
- Welrod now properly has 6+1 magazine size and operates as open bolt
- Fixed some instances where K31/43 sniper scopes had the German post crosshair instead of the correct Swiss crosshair.
- Fixed an issue what would cause the soldiers models to not show in the frontend
- Fixed the cosmetics that went missing with the previous update
- Fixed the Welrod Master Dogtag which had the incorrect icon
- Provence – Players will no longer get stuck on top of the ammo box
- Provence – The water on the map is no longer bulletproof
- Twisted Steel – Frontlines – Removed the vehicles for the US team within the squad reinforcement menu
- Outpost – Fixed an exploit that could give a team an unfair scoring advantage
- General stability improvements
As always, we value your input, and we want you to reach out to us with feedback. For general feedback, please use our Battlefield V section on the Battlefield forums or join us on the Battlefield V Discord.
Should you encounter any issues or bugs we recommend that you report them on our Battlefield V – Answers HQ forum.
You can also reach out to our Battlefield Community Managers on Twitter if you have any further topics that you would like us to write about in future blog posts.
- Battlefield V – Summer Update Notes
- Battlefield V’s 7.2 Update in a Alternate Dimension
- Known Issues and Key Info – Summer Update
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about Battlefield 5Post: "Battlefield V – Update 7.1" specifically for the game Battlefield 5. Other useful information about this game:
- New-ish player here. Last week I discovered that conquest is basically junk due to the catch up mechanic. I think I have discovered why this game is $5.
- How I would do Commander UAVs in BF6
- Wishlist to Battlefield 6 (Or just ‘Battlefield’?), V2
- Attention to Detail in BFV’s planes, part 3.
- Would a skill system (like in Tarkov) work in a game like battlefield 6?
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.