Content of the article: "Battlefield V – Update 7.1"
Tomorrow we'll be updating Battlefield V to address some issues introduced in the 7.0 Update.
This is a small patch focused solely on resolving these issues, and delivering a handful of new cosmetics that missed our last Update Sprint. We'll be releasing this update at the times detailed at the foot of the post, and we'll have no downtime during this maintenance. You'll be able to grab the update as soon as it's released and hop back into matchmaking once you have it.
Estimated Update Sizes:
- Xbox – 2.13 GB
- PS4 – 1.26 GB
- PC – 3.65 GB
Freeman // @PartWelsh
- m, no more.
- K31/43 is no longer able to fire an extra bullet while switching firing modes
- K31/43 no longer has accuracy issues
- Welrod now properly has 6+1 magazine size and operates as open bolt
- Fixed some instances where K31/43 sniper scopes had the German post crosshair instead of the correct Swiss crosshair.
- Fixed an issue what would cause the soldiers models to not show in the frontend
- Fixed the cosmetics that went missing with the previous update
- Fixed the Welrod Master Dogtag which had the incorrect icon
- Provence – Players will no longer get stuck on top of the ammo box
- Provence – The water on the map is no longer bulletproof
- Twisted Steel – Frontlines – Removed the vehicles for the US team within the squad reinforcement menu
- Outpost – Fixed an exploit that could give a team an unfair scoring advantage
- General stability improvements
As always, we value your input, and we want you to reach out to us with feedback. For general feedback, please use our Battlefield V section on the Battlefield forums or join us on the Battlefield V Discord.
Should you encounter any issues or bugs we recommend that you report them on our Battlefield V – Answers HQ forum.
You can also reach out to our Battlefield Community Managers on Twitter if you have any further topics that you would like us to write about in future blog posts.
- Battlefield V – Summer Update Notes
- Battlefield V’s 7.2 Update in a Alternate Dimension
- Known Issues and Key Info – Summer Update
© Post "Battlefield V – Update 7.1" for game Battlefield 5.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!