TITLE says it all. 😀
– Modern Setting with sick gun and soldier customization options.
– Very Fun Gameplay (should be #1 priority for this game)
– Real-time Volumetric Fluid Simulations
(Just imagine how real the game would look (if it is optimized good.) and dogfights with volumetric clouds! oh boy <3) explosions and stuff will look very crazy immersive and eyecandy! and also look at "Red Dead Redemtion 2's" Volumetric clouds or "uHawk VR" & the new Flight Simulator.. ("definitely a game changer for graphics and gameplay from sky's for example jets and helis")
– Very realistic Destruction like we saw in the tease from EA Play (I really hope we can destroy BIG buildings ourselves and not like levolution stuff I want to destroy them myself in Real Time! no Scripted sh!t.) ("Also a Big Game Changer if you ask me.. I always blow up random things even if there are no enemies xD")
– 100+ players (128 if true) we all know from EA Play that we will be getting this (hopefully xD)
– Extremely but Extremely good MP MAPS! I always get bored of most BF maps.. especially the ones in the newer games.. I want to see Remasters of good old maps and make fun new maps.. it doesn't need to be a real place (well it does but just not exactly the same) like change it and make it very fun.. (you guys are going to hate me for this) but look at cod maps they are mostly fun (I really should not compare this to cod.. both very different games..) but you get the point, like.. make fictional maps that look like they are from earth and that are fun to play on.. xD like for example Noshar Canals or Arica Harbor from bf3 and bfbc2.
– Real time Day & Night cycle
– REAL TIME GLOBAL ILLUMINATION (not important for gameplay but important IF they want to go Photorealistic Graphics) and obviously as a settings options because this will eat fps 😛
if you guys have any other suggestion lmk I will add it to the Ultimate BF Game (things we want in BF)
- Cant decide between 3 games… gw2, bdo, albion.
- Co-op Horror Games that you can play again & again
- WSIB What game fits more my genre?
More about Battlefield 5Post: "The Ultimate BATTLEFIELD Game. (things I/we want in the next gen BattleField)." specifically for the game Battlefield 5. Other useful information about this game:
- My One And Only Major Fear For Battlefield 6.
- I think BF”6″ will actually be set in the Cold War
- The warning from China! (About 6 Battlefield Development suggestion and solutions)
- Should the harsh faction lock for Vehicles return in the next Battlefield Game?
- I firmly believe this will go down as the worst Battlefield game
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.