Do you like to tear your engines at high speeds, skilfully enter turns and evade pigeons flying in the face? Um, yeah, we don’t have pigeons, it’s some fairy tale from the old world, but we have races full of adrenaline for sure!
We invite you to participate in the first stage of our new activity — “The great race”. The point is simple — you need to pass a certain track as quickly as possible! By the way, the range with this track was chosen among your works at the exhibition. But, first things first.
To participate in the activity, you need to:
- Find the player TheLittleSam in the game (using search), open his profile.
- In the upper right corner of his portrait, click the button with the arrow that opens the context menu.
- Select “Visit the garage”.
- Drive through the track from start to finish and record the process on video!
- Upload the video to YouTube or any other video hosting service. The video must be available for viewing!
- Post a link to the video in a special thread on the forum, also indicating in the message the time period in which you completed the track. Don’t cheat, we will watch the video anyway!
Criteria for getting through the race track:
- Activated start block.
- All checkpoints have been passed.
- The finish block has been reached and a message with the result of the race has been displayed.
- The track was completed faster or within the same time as our best try — 1 minute 23 seconds.
You can pass the track on any build, but only the wheels are allowed to be installed as its chassis! By the way, the "Omni" chassis is not considered a wheel.
The faster you pass the track, the more chances you have of winning one of the prizes! The author of the range selected for the stage also receives a reward, but is excluded from the current race.
The creator of today’s track is a player named Batangenius2. We carefully copied his range to avoid any inconvenience, and he will receive 300 in-game coins and an “Amusement Container” as a reward!
Rewards for participants:
First place – 300 in-game coins and an “Amusement Container”.
Second place – 200 in-game coins and a “Builder’s Container”.
Third place – 100 in-game coins and a “Builder’s Container”.
Results will be summed up in a week, on the 5th of March.
More about CrossoutPost: "THE GREAT RACE!" specifically for the game Crossout. Other useful information about this game:
- Tips and tricks for new players! :)
- Crossout Fan-Contest: Survivor Stories!
- How do we go about fixing the Yongwang?
- Tales from the Historian: Firestarters, The manipulating Shamans and sorcerers.
- For the Newbies Who Are Interested in Using Drones, and for the Salty Ones to Find Love for Something New in Something Old. 7-8k Build
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.