Okay so apparently with the life path you choose (Nomad, Street Kid, or Corporate) you have a different start in the game and unique missions added with that specific path.
Now this makes me believe that as a Nomad you will start outside of the City (kinda imagining something like when you first play Trevor in Gta 5 and you finally make it to the city in story). If the Nomad Path is like this where we eventually leave the Badlands and enter the city for a reason I would want to choose this option.
Or even if we start the game buy entering the story I feel for immersion reasons this is my favorite first option. I will be entering the city for the first time so playing a character in universe that is more familiar outside the city that will allow me to learn the city and have reason to basically act like a foreigner in my opinion.
Yet then when I play my Corporate or Street Kid character I will be accustomed to the city as if I've always been there knowing where to go for certain things before the game even tells me.
I also want to play a Techie Nomad (kinda like a scavenger/inventor character) the class system is fluid so I might focus on some Solo traits too since my character being in the Badlands should know how to protect himself. Yet Netrunner not as much as I will focus on that in my Street Kid run.
Is anyone else doing the same thing lol?
- Everyone’s first experience with the lifepaths will be a very interesting thing to discuss
- So here’s the start of the game, from what I understand
- Prologue Outline (spoilers)
More about Cyberpunk 2077Post: "I think I’ll choose the Nomad life path first for immersion." specifically for the game Cyberpunk 2077. Other useful information about this game:
- A few tweaks I’ve made to make the game more enjoyable on PC (Only tested on RTX 2070 Super)
- CYBERPUNK 2077 100% WALKTHROUGH – ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BECOME A NIGHT CITY LEGEND
- You should definitely play through the game a second time if you haven’t yet.
- Just finished the game on PS5. Loved the writing but hated how broken the game was. Had some opinion for future DLC and Multi-player!
- Choosing the best ending (and there’s more than one option)
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.