Content of the article: "75 percent super return from Silence and Squall using Whisper of Bonds Stasis Fragment // List of Stasis Fragments and what they do"
Imgur video: https://imgur.com/a/vLWVhSY
Imgur Video (Direct): https://i.imgur.com/pXiVzpA.mp4
Towards the end of the available campaign missions, you unlock the ability to acquire 2 Stasis Fragments per week.
List of Fragments and what they do:
Imgur Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/2eQ25o4
Whisper of Hedrons
+Bonus weapon damage after freezing a target w/ Stasis
Whisper of Fissures
Increase the size and damage of bursting Stasis Crystals when you destroy a Stasis Crystal or frozen target
Whisper of Refraction
Defeating slowed or frozen targets gives you class ability energy
Whisper of Durance
Slow from your abilities last longer. For those abilities that linger, get increased duration
Whisper of Bonds
Defeating frozen targets w/ Weapons give super energy
Whisper of Shards
Shattering a Stasis Crystal temporarily boosts grenade recharge rate. Shattering additional stasis crystals increases the duration of +recharge rate
The two I unlocked first this weekly reset was Whisper of Bonds and Whisper of Durance.
Whisper of Durance increases the duration of Silence and Squall. Whisper of Bonds is what gives back the super energy.
Note for Whisper of Bonds:
- The enemy has to be frozen (and not slowed) for super energy return
- Stronger frozen enemies give more super per defeat
- You only seem to need to tag an enemy with your weapon for it to count as a weapon defeat
- The exotic Stasis grenade launcher does count towards freezing an enemy for this benefit
- You can intentionally throw away the second Kama in Silence and Squall to affect a group of enemies with only the freeze debuff and not the Stasis Tornado, which will allow you to more easily defeat the frozen enemies with weapon damage
- All Stasis Abilities We’ve Seen So Far (With Gifs and Images!)
- Stasis Spotlight: Hunter Revenant
- Theory: Some follow-on thoughts about how stasis will manifest for our guardian’s abilities and weapons
More about DestinyPost: "75 percent super return from Silence and Squall using Whisper of Bonds Stasis Fragment // List of Stasis Fragments and what they do" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Exotics in a nutshell but it’s beyond light
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-26]
- To all Voidwalkers out there: Astrocyte Verse isn’t bugged, but it might as well be.
- Raid Mechanics Explained with Lore: The Deep Stone Crypt
- Fallen raids are some of the craziest raids in destiny’s history and are in my opinion favorite
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-25]
- Yesterday’s world loot patch is a temporary fix – we’ll have the same number of weapons in the pool to start next season as we did starting this season, and nearly all of those will leave the pool in Season 14
- Raid DPS in the Season of the Hunt
- A full deaf team cleared Deep Stone Crypt Day One
- Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.