Content of the article: "All Stasis Abilities We’ve Seen So Far (With Gifs and Images!)"
For ability layouts, you can see the three grenade options listed in today's Warlock reveal along with three jump options, two class abilities, and one melee. Look at the small white squares under the abilities in the top row to see where I'm getting these numbers from.
There's a currently unknown amount of Aspects/Fragments to be unlocked, but only 2 Aspects and 'up to' 6 Fragments can be equipped at a time as there is 2 Aspect slots and each Aspect can have up to 3 Fragment slots. This can be seen here where Fragment Slots are under the Aspect image with 1 of 3 highlighted.
There appears to be only one super per class, but this can be augmented by Aspects: more on this later.
It appears now that all three classes will be sharing the same three grenades (speculation, not confirmed).
- A vortex like stasis field.
- A storm like grenade that freezes after a short delay.
- A stasis wall grenade that shatters and provides cover.
Each class has one base melee ability that may be augmented by various Aspects. These base melee abilities are:
- Warlocks – A projectile launched from a staff that freezes combatants on hit
- Titans – A lunging super man punch with more range than shoulder charge. Doesn't appear to one shot, but it shatters frozen enemies or knocks back unfrozen enemies on hit.
- Hunters – Two ninja stars that may be thrown separately. Appears to slow/suppress on the first hit and freeze on a follow up.
Each super appears to have a one base form that can be potentially be augmented with Aspects.
- Warlocks – Winter's Wrath: Launch projectiles from your staff to freeze targets then shatter targets in an AoE around you.
- Titans – Glacial Quake: Slam the ground to produce 3 fracture lines from you causing ice spikes to erupt from the ground and freeze enemies. Light attacks on frozen enemies do bonus damage (see yellow numbers in Glacial Quake gif).
- Hunters – Silence and Squall: Throw two kamas at your enemies. The first leaves a giant AoE stasis field while the second freezes/shatters enemies.
Potential Aspects we've seen so far – in no particular order.
- A potential one-off option to the Titan's super OR additional effect on super cast (similar to fist of havoc's first slam). The titan raises both fist in stasis and slams them down on super activation.
- Hunter's activating a slam ability from the air similar to Warlock's phoenix dive.
- Titan's shattering enemies on slide activation.
- Warlock's rift freezing nearby enemies (thanks u/smegdawg for gif) on activation. This is the only one confirmed so far.
Two confirmed Fragments:
- Gain super energy when shattering frozen enemies.
- Gain class ability energy when shattering frozen enemies.
Thanks to Kayla, u/Mblim771_Kyle, for all the gif's you see here!
- Stasis Spotlight: Warlock Shadebinder
- Stasis Spotlight: Titan Behemoth
- Stasis Spotlight: Hunter Revenant
© Post "All Stasis Abilities We’ve Seen So Far (With Gifs and Images!)" for game Destiny.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!