Content of the article: "Behold, a Power-Leveling Guide(s) to get you ready for DAY 1 Raiding (Graphic)"
Hello fellow Guardians,
the last two days I was working on a power-leveling guide for my clan and myself but I decided to share it with the Destiny Community too, since I'm quite active here as well.Usually leveling isn't an issue and most people get to their desired power-level anyway.But looking back at Shadowkeep, made me realize that there are a lot of small things I(you) tend toforget along the way towards 1230.
Originally I planned this guide to have way less text but it turns out, that's quiet difficult if you want tocatch "every" aspect of leveling, while using some examples to explain certain scenarios. I hope it doesn't look too overwhelming.😊
The Guide is split into two parts:
- The 1. Guide(General Leveling) tries to explain how and when to switch between multiple characters.
- The 2. Guide(Specific Character Leveling) tries to explain how to efficiently level a specific character and is divided into 3 parts. The Softcap, Powercap and Pinnacle Loot. Each part uses some kind of examples and tips to remind you about the small things you may have forgotten. It should explain itself when you click on it.
What this Guide doesn't try to do:
- It doesn't show you every source of powerful engrams.Most of the powerful engrams you can get are marked by a golden star in the Director but not every source is marked like that.For example: Completing the campaign might wield a powerful engram, ranking up in the competitive playlist usually drops powerful gear.Beyond Light might wield more or less new powerful sources depending on what they are changing to the current system.
- It also doesn't tell you anything about leveling the artifact, since it will not count towards your power-level during the DAY1 contest mode
This Guide was mostly targeted for players that already have some kind of knowledge about the game. Its probably not the right guide for someone that just joined the game with New Light.
Furthermore I wanted to say that I'm not a native English speaker, so if you catch any major grammar or spelling mistakes, that have the potential to get people confused, make sure to point them out so I can keep the guide updated.And to the absolute gamers among you, make sure to point out any logic mistakes I made regarding power-leveling. I'm just a gamer myself and sometimes you get things confused or completely forget about major systems in this game because you've been playing this game for so long, that there are imbued into your veins and you stopped thinking about them altogether.
I hope I could help some of my fellow Guardians out with this guide and I wish you the best of luckfor raiding on DAY1.
Full Imgur album:https://imgur.com/a/9IRZPZM
Edit1:I'm aware that you are technically not in need to switch your highest gear around anymore, but I wanted to pointed it out anyway, since Bungie might pull Bungo things and screw around with this system in Beyond Light. I just wanted it to be rather safe than sorry.
- Your best/favorite “light” armor mod for males? SSE
- As a noob myself, I’m working on a guide that’s written for completely newbies
- So I convinced my brother to finally play Destiny 2
More about DestinyPost: "Behold, a Power-Leveling Guide(s) to get you ready for DAY 1 Raiding (Graphic)" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-30]
- We should get a season of the Vanguard and it could be amazing.
- This Week at Not Bungie – 11/30/2020 – AI Learning, Autocomplete-Generated TWAB
- Hey Bungie, just a reminder that you really need to talk about Warlock tuning soon.
- Just to put things into perspective… The Strike Playlist from Destiny 1
- Solo Atraks-1, Fallen Exo + Comprehensive Writeup
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-29]
- All other subclasses and elements need the Stasis treatment
- Eyes of Tomorrow’s Deceptively Low DPS
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-28]
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.