Content of the article: "Beyond Light ARG – Analyze Site Puzzle – Let’s solve this!"
(Primary thread on RaidSecrets)
We need your help! Keep reading below to get more information on the Puzzle!
If you own the Beyond Light Collector's Edition:
- Login to bungie.net and make sure you have redeemed the emblem code on your Europa Postcard
- Visit https://www.bungie.net/7/en/direct/analyze and enter code CHOOSE
- Submit the URL for the image you get back HERE! NO SCREENSHOTS PLEASE
What we know so far:
Using the Splinter in the "Code" mode from the Beyond Light Collector's edition, we were able to get the code CHOOSE and the URL https://bungie.net/analyze from the first page of the Journal.
Going to this URL you are presented with a rotating set of letters in an entry box. Attempting to submit an entry while not logged in asks you to log in. If you are logged in, but have not redeemed the unique Emblem code on the Europa postcard, you will get a message "TOKEN FAILURE // Redeem valid token". If you enter an incorrect phrase twice, you will need to wait about 5-10 minutes to submit a new phrase.
If you have redeemed the emblem code, and enter the correct phrase, you receive a countdown to 1 hour after reset on TWABday.
After that date, we know that users should receive a message that will include an image in the center.
Please, DO NOT SUBMIT SCREENSHOTS please read the notes below and on the Submit form
What we know about the puzzle so far:
- The pieces are semi-unique for most users
- The image is a flashing gif
- embedded in the gif is a set of text different in each image:
Constructing entanglement scan with a coherency of 48×44…
Data recovered: SEQ-26003 = 'l'
ERROR: Your security permissions prohibit further data extraction at this scale.
Initiating individual bit scan…
Scanning 2,12: No SEQ data found at this coordinate (all 0xFFFFFF)
Scanning 39,2: No SEQ data found at this coordinate (all 0xFFFFFF)
Scanning 40,28: No SEQ data found at this coordinate (all 0xFFFFFF)
Scanning 0,8: No SEQ data found at this coordin?te (all 0xFFFFFF)
Scanning 23,1: No SEQ data found at this coordinate (all 0xFFFFFF)
ERROR: Decryption attempt has compromised coordinate data.
Scanning ERR,ERR: Sequence data fragment found.
Fragment data follows…
- The end result will likely include the missing page from the journal, and more
How else can I help?
- Check out the images in the Spreadsheet and see if you can come up with any patterns
- If you have any theories! please post them below
- Join the RaidSecrets Discord where we are actively solving it!
- Submit form for images
- Google Sheet with form responses, and list of images
- REALLY cool site that pulls the current images and allows you to manipulate them
- Beyond Light CE information Roundup
- Beyond Light CE Reddit thread
- YOU NEED TO HAVE REDEEMED THE EMBLEM CODE ON THE EUROPA POSTCARD IN THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION TO RECEIVE A PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ON THE ANALYZE SITE
- DO NOT SUBMIT A SCREENSHOT. Right click the image and select "copy image address" (May be link or URL). This should give you a URL similar to this:https://www.bungie.net/7/ca/destiny/bgs/bl_arg/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.gif
- Copy the URL you get and submit your URL here.
A lot of awesome people have helped so far, and will very likely miss quite a few so I apologize in advance.
Adam Algaert, Apathei, Ashiix, AznPwnage, Dzho, fledau, Lemonous, Nev, RunTaker, Tlop, TyTheDashing, W3stin, everyone who submits a puzzle piece, everyone who is ready and willing to solve this puzzle, all of the Mods on RaidSecrets, and all of the other awesome people who have helped spinfoil and listen to me drone on about puzzles.
- Added a little information about the individual images, Keep them coming!
- PUBG MOBILE Community Event – Tour Guides of Livik
- Warning: Bungie used the wrong images for the Solstice Glow Bundles on Eververse as well as the images for the ornaments.
- HITMAN Photoshop Contest
More about DestinyPost: "Beyond Light ARG – Analyze Site Puzzle – Let’s solve this!" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Season of the……core activities?
- Towerthought: The Fallen are batshit crazy and that makes for some of Destiny’s most fun content. (Raid spoilers inside)
- Exotics in a nutshell but it’s beyond light
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-26]
- To all Voidwalkers out there: Astrocyte Verse isn’t bugged, but it might as well be.
- Raid Mechanics Explained with Lore: The Deep Stone Crypt
- Fallen raids are some of the craziest raids in destiny’s history and are in my opinion favorite
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-25]
- Yesterday’s world loot patch is a temporary fix – we’ll have the same number of weapons in the pool to start next season as we did starting this season, and nearly all of those will leave the pool in Season 14
- Raid DPS in the Season of the Hunt
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.