Here is the summary for the Bungie Reveal including info, links, and more.
SEASON OF ARRIVALS
Fragments of the vanquished Almighty burn in the sky, but celebration is cut short as mysterious Pyramid ships reveal themselves throughout the system. An obscured message emerges from the darkness. Is it a greeting, a threat, or something else altogether? Eris and Zavala call upon you to find out…
– Includes new major public event involving the Darkness
– New Exotics
– PROPHECY, a brand new Nine-related Dungeon that will be available TODAY, June 9th at 5PM PST | Dungeon Gameplay Trailer Link
DESTINY 2: BEYOND LIGHT
Launch Date: September 22, 2020
A new power is born out of the ancient Pyramid Ship above Europa's frozen frontier, and a dark empire has risen beneath, united under the banner of the Fallen Kell of Darkness, Eramis. Join your fellow Guardians and bring down the empire at any cost – even if it means wielding the Darkness itself.
– Brand new location: Europa
– Brand new SUBCLASSES from a NEW ELEMENT of Darkness: 'Stasis'
– THREE raids over the course of the season, including one in the Deep Stone Crypt
– All new exotics, weapons, armor
– Overtime, because of the massive size of D2, older, less played content will have to be cycled out to make room for the new content. This will happen at the beginning of every new expansion.
– Some of the content that will be 'vaulted' in the coming expansion includes Mars, Mercury, Titan, IO, and the Leviathan, including all 'PvE activities and campaigns' on these destinations. It is unclear of everything that this includes. More details in the future
– The old content that is cycled out will be moved to a 'vault'. This vault will also enable older Destiny 1 content to be brought back and 'unvaulted'.
– From this, the Vault of Glass and the Cosmodrome (with associated strikes) from Destiny 1 will come back in Beyond Light, this fall
OTHER INFO ABOUT THE FUTURE OF DESTINY 2
– Bungie does NOT currently plan to make a Destiny 3 and wants to keep the single evolving world in Destiny 2, going to year 6 (and possibly beyond)
– The game will be coming to next gen consoles (PS5, Xbox Series X), and if you already own the game on previous gen consoles (PS4, Xbox One), you will be able to upgrade for FREE, including all expansions you own at the time.
– The expansions for 2021 and 2022 were revealed to be 'The Witch Queen' and 'Lightfall', respectively.
Please feel free to use this thread as an all-encompassing discussion thread about this season and the future of Destiny.
Source: reddit.com for game
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light [Game Discussion Thread]
- The game is worse off now than before Beyond Light came out
- Bungie’s Departure from Activision has had a Significantly Negative Impact on Destiny Content
More about DestinyPost: "Bungie Reveal Summary: Season 11, Year 4, and Beyond [Info & Discussion Thread]" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.