Content of the article: "Bungie Reveal Summary: Season 11, Year 4, and Beyond [Info & Discussion Thread]"
Here is the summary for the Bungie Reveal including info, links, and more.
SEASON OF ARRIVALS
Fragments of the vanquished Almighty burn in the sky, but celebration is cut short as mysterious Pyramid ships reveal themselves throughout the system. An obscured message emerges from the darkness. Is it a greeting, a threat, or something else altogether? Eris and Zavala call upon you to find out…
– Includes new major public event involving the Darkness
– New Exotics
– PROPHECY, a brand new Nine-related Dungeon that will be available TODAY, June 9th at 5PM PST | Dungeon Gameplay Trailer Link
DESTINY 2: BEYOND LIGHT
Launch Date: September 22, 2020
A new power is born out of the ancient Pyramid Ship above Europa's frozen frontier, and a dark empire has risen beneath, united under the banner of the Fallen Kell of Darkness, Eramis. Join your fellow Guardians and bring down the empire at any cost – even if it means wielding the Darkness itself.
– Brand new location: Europa
– Brand new SUBCLASSES from a NEW ELEMENT of Darkness: 'Stasis'
– THREE raids over the course of the season, including one in the Deep Stone Crypt
– All new exotics, weapons, armor
– Overtime, because of the massive size of D2, older, less played content will have to be cycled out to make room for the new content. This will happen at the beginning of every new expansion.
– Some of the content that will be 'vaulted' in the coming expansion includes Mars, Mercury, Titan, IO, and the Leviathan, including all 'PvE activities and campaigns' on these destinations. It is unclear of everything that this includes. More details in the future
– The old content that is cycled out will be moved to a 'vault'. This vault will also enable older Destiny 1 content to be brought back and 'unvaulted'.
– From this, the Vault of Glass and the Cosmodrome (with associated strikes) from Destiny 1 will come back in Beyond Light, this fall
OTHER INFO ABOUT THE FUTURE OF DESTINY 2
– Bungie does NOT currently plan to make a Destiny 3 and wants to keep the single evolving world in Destiny 2, going to year 6 (and possibly beyond)
– The game will be coming to next gen consoles (PS5, Xbox Series X), and if you already own the game on previous gen consoles (PS4, Xbox One), you will be able to upgrade for FREE, including all expansions you own at the time.
– The expansions for 2021 and 2022 were revealed to be 'The Witch Queen' and 'Lightfall', respectively.
Please feel free to use this thread as an all-encompassing discussion thread about this season and the future of Destiny.
Source: reddit.com for game
- If you don’t like the grind and the upcoming changes to the game’s loot, don’t pre-order. Don’t buy. I promise you’ll be fine.
- Weekly Reset and other infographs, along with some helpful links
- Spoilers Predictions for everything happening next week:
© Post "Bungie Reveal Summary: Season 11, Year 4, and Beyond [Info & Discussion Thread]" for game Destiny.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!