Content of the article: "D2 Trials of Osiris Megathread 2020-09-04"
- 1 Trials of Osiris are LIVE
- 2 FAQ
- 2.1 What is Trials of Osiris?
- 2.2 How Long do the Trials of Osiris last?
- 2.3 Where do I go to find Guardians to compete with in the Trials?
- 2.4 What if I have a question about another piece of armor/weapon or general Trials question?
- 2.5 Trials of Osiris Map
- 2.6 Rewards
- 2.7 Bounties
- 2.8 Passages
- 2.9 Similar Guides
- 2.10 Learn more
Trials of Osiris are LIVE
This thread is for all general discussion, questions, thoughts, musings, wonderings, etc. for the Trials of Osiris.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is the pinnacle PvP activity. Every Weekend, the best players compete in 3v3 Elimination for one goal: Go Flawless.
To start, head to Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar and buy one of the possible passages (see below).
To reach Flawless and get to the Lighthouse, you need to win 7 matches without losing one.
It uses Win Based Matchmaking, which means you'll face teams with a similar amount of wins on their card. Matches will get harder as you win more matches.
There is NO fireteam matchmaking. You need to team up yourself!
Power Level matters, however bonus power from the artifact is not enabled.
How Long do the Trials of Osiris last?
Event Starts: Every Friday at Daily Reset (1700 UTC).
Event Ends: Following Tuesday at Weekly Reset (1700 UTC).
Where do I go to find Guardians to compete with in the Trials?
- You can head over to Fireteams, www.The100.io, Xbox LFG system, DestinyLFG.net or DestinyLFG.com, or go to the Bungie.net recruitment forum (also available through the Bungie App).
What if I have a question about another piece of armor/weapon or general Trials question?
- Use Control + F (Or Command + F if on a Mac) and search for keywords in your question. Someone may have asked it already. If they haven't ask right below.
Trials of Osiris Map
Surprise! (beep boop please report)
Rotation not known yet, please let us know!
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Surprise! (beep boop please report)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Surprise! (beep boop please report)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Surprise! (beep boop please report)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Surprise! (beep boop please report)
|End Game||Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||100 Progress||XP & Glimmer & 35 Valor Rank Points & 5 Trials Token & 1 Trials Engram|
|Coordinated Assault||As a fireteam, defeat opponents with precision final blows in the Trials of Osiris.||1000 Glimmer||100
||XP & Glimmer & 35 Valor Rank Points & 5 Trials Token|
|Passage of Mercy||Forgives one loss per run.||25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Ferocity||With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win.||25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Wealth||Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket.||35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Wisdom||Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket.||35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Confidence||Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.||50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards|
- D2 Trials of Osiris Megathread 2020-08-28
- D2 Trials of Osiris Megathread 2020-07-17
- D2 Trials of Osiris Megathread 2020-08-21
© Post "D2 Trials of Osiris Megathread 2020-09-04" for game Destiny.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!