- 0.1 Game will be brought offline when this thread is ONE HOUR old. Maintenance begins when this thread is 15 MINUTES old. Some features of third party apps (like DIM) could be disabled then, before the game is offline.
- 0.2 Game Downtime is 15 MINUTES (until WEEKLY RESET).
- 0.3 Patch & Patchnotes should hit at WEEKLY RESET as well.
- 1 Patchnote Previewsource1 source2 :
- 2 Stasis Tuning:
- 3 Similar Guides
Here's a megathread for the upcoming maintenance that will bring us Hotfix 220.127.116.11. All posts about the maintenance will be redirected to this thread.
Game will be brought offline when this thread is ONE HOUR old. Maintenance begins when this thread is 15 MINUTES old. Some features of third party apps (like DIM) could be disabled then, before the game is offline.
Game Downtime is 15 MINUTES (until WEEKLY RESET).
Patch & Patchnotes should hit at WEEKLY RESET as well.
Please note that maintenance isn't fully over until one hour after reset, which means third party apps (like DIM, and your beloved /u/DTG_Bot) might not completely work until then!
- Fixed an issue that prevented Scan and Heroic VIP patrols from appearing on Europa.
- Fixed an issue where the Frozen in Time ornament couldn’t be equipped to No Time to Explain.
- Fixed an issue that caused Eyes of Tomorrow to do less damage than intended against yellow bar enemies.
- Fixed an issue that caused Eyes of Tomorrow to not correctly count raid completions for the increased drop chances.
- Removed damage resistance from Shatterdive.
- Added a 4s cooldown between activations of Shatterdive.
- Withering Blade
- Decreased Withering Blade damage against players from 90 to 65 damage. PvE damage is unchanged.
- Decreased Withering Blade slow stacks applied to players from 60 to 40 stacks. PvE slow stacks are unchanged.
- Decreased the target acquisition range of Withering Blade after it impacts a player from 12m to 8m. Range after impacting PvE enemies is unchanged.
- Glacial Quake
- Removed AoE freeze against players on super cast. Will still freeze PvE enemies on cast.
- Reduced damage resistance while in super from 60% to 50%.
- Increased the energy cost of using Shiver Strike while in Glacial Quake from 3% to 7% Super energy.
- Using the combo of a Shiver Strike into a Heavy slam attack will now cost the full Super energy of both the Shiver Strike and the slam (previously only costed energy for the slam).
- Shiver Strike
- Increased downwards velocity applied to Shiver Striking players when they are slowed to pull them out of the air more strongly.
- Winter’s Wrath
- Improved tracking of Winter’s Wrath projectiles, now tracking strength decays from its max value over 10s instead of 2.2s.
- Increased the size of the warlock super projectile's proximity detonation radius 1.5m – 1.65m
- The proximity detonation now starts at it’s largest and scales down to 40% over time.
- Penumbral Blast
- Decreased Penumbral Blast damage against players from 80 to 30 damage. PvE damage is unchanged.
- Iceflare Bolts
- Fixed a bug where Iceflare Bolts would continuously try to switch targets.
- Increased target acquisition range of Iceflare Bolts by 33%.
- Increased turning speed of Iceflare Bolts so they can more effectively hit nearby targets.
- Chaos Reach
- Decreased the amount of Super energy refunded when cancelling Chaos Reach early.
- Duskfield Grenade
- Reduced how strongly Duskfield Grenade pulls players inwards, effectively reducing the pull range from 9.5m to ~6m. PvE pull impulse is unchanged.
- Reduced the slow stacks applied to players by the grenade detonation from 20 to 10 stacks. Detonation slow stacks are unchanged against PvE.
- Reduced the slow stacks applied to players on each tick of the grenade from 10 to 5 stacks. Per-tick slow stacks are unchanged against PvE.
- Adjusted the UI presentation of the “Slowed” status to display Slow stacks as X/100 instead of X/10, to increase readability when adding Slow stack amounts that are fewer than 10.
- Stasis Crystals
- Reduced crystal shatter damage against players from (85 max, 55min) to (55 max, 25 min). PvE damage is unchanged.
- Whisper of Chains
- Reduced Whisper of Chains damage resistance bonus while in Super from 25% to 5%. Damage resistance when not in Super is unchanged. This only affects damage from other Guardians.
- Whisper of Torment
- Fixed a bug where players could continuously proc Whisper of Torment while standing inside an opponent’s Barricade.
- Stasis Fragment Quests
- Significantly reduced objective completion values for all Crucible fragment quests.
|9:00 AM PDT||1600 UTC||Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Hotfix 18.104.22.168. Some Destiny API features on Bungie.net, mobile and third-party apps will be disabled. No signin to the Bungie.net site or apps will be possible. Players who observe issues should report to the #Help forum.|
|9:45 AM PDT||1645 UTC||Destiny 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance. Players will be removed from activities and won't be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 10 AM PDT. At 10 AM PDT, Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions. Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 11 AM PDT.|
|10:00 AM PDT||1700 UTC||Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2. Players logging into the game may be placed in a queue, and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.|
|11:00 AM PDT||1800 UTC||Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude. Console players who encounter issues updating to Hotfix 188.8.131.52 should restart their console and try downloading the update. Players who observe issues should report to the #Help forum.|
Timezone convertor for Guardians in need.
- Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- Destiny 2 Maintenance Megathread 2020-09-22
- Destiny 2 Maintenance Megathread [2021-03-02]
More about DestinyPost: "Destiny 2 Maintenance Megathread [2021-03-23]" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Daily Reset Thread [2021-04-18]
- Since I’ve been keeping my girlfriend company while she and I have been sick this weekend, I decided to entertain her by basically telling her the entire story and lore behind Destiny. And she liked it!
- Daily Reset Thread [2021-04-17]
- Swords 3.0, An In-Depth Player Suggestion
- This Week At Bungie 4/15/2021
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.