Thankfully Bungie came to their senses, because these guns were going to hurt once they were gone. Sucks for Season of the Dawn weapons like Patron, Paradox & Breechlight, but future guns avoid sunsetting.
Here's the list:
9 returned Faction weapons:
FWC – Timeline Vertex, True Prophecy, Enigma's Draw
New Monarchy – Jian 7, Interference, Honor's Edge
Dead Orbit – Distant Tumulus, Dire Promise, Escape Velocity
True Prophecy currently enjoys the 120 meta in the crucible, and is a top Trials options. Jian has been a solid arc pulse, considering the number of pulse champion mods we've received on the artifact in the past year……. other's have some ups and downs.
6 ORIGINAL Trials of Osiris Weapons:
Eye of Sol
All were re-released this year to extend their life, but the original versions of the guns were set to expire. Astral Horizon in particular had quickdraw, which has ruled the crucible for years until the upcoming nerf. Newer Astral's do not have the perk, making the original incredibly valuable. Didn't go into the other guns to see if any additional perks are gone, but the other standout is Eye of Sol, one of the few kinetic snipers left in the game….. there aren't too many left.
1 Seasonal hidden weapon:
Felwinter's Lie – Bungie knew they were going to introduce sunsetting, and this was probably 1 of the guns they were most concerned with. Felwinters is the clear winner among pellet shotguns, and it was SUPPOSED to expire in 1 year from the time we got it (actually a little less than a year). But with the removel of sunetting, Felwinters is going to get nerfed down the road.
6 Seventh Seraph weapons – AKA warmind cell making weapons
Outside of solar explosive guns with a mod, we were going to lose more than 1/2 our inventory of Warmind cell guns. These guns & mods created SOOOOOOO many builds in Destiny for the first time, and probably had some part in Bungie's decision to stop the madness…….. obviously not the sole reason, but certainly part of the conversation about character variety.
Season of the Worthy's seraph towers may have been awful, but the season produced some serious firepower. To warmind cells, to the Summoner which ruled the crucible for a while, to True Prophecy now….. and of course Felwinters. So we get to keep all that firepower until Bungie's next brilliant inventory purging idea.
- It is mind boggling that many Weapons Viable at Endgame and extremely potent to play are 100% unearnable right now.
- Yesterday’s world loot patch is a temporary fix – we’ll have the same number of weapons in the pool to start next season as we did starting this season, and nearly all of those will leave the pool in Season 14
- Bungie is setting up a better, long term, less confusing, solution to mods and mod sockets.
More about DestinyPost: "Here is the list of the 22 Season of the Worthy weapons, that were saved from sunsetting." specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Dear Tyra
- Daily Reset Thread [2021-05-05]
- [Destiny 2 Year One] Organised recordings of vaulted in-game quests/gameplay (in 21:9 Ultrawide, 60 FPS, 750 Power loadout)
- Shadebinder Warlock with Trace Rifles is Busted in PvP
- Even though swords needed a nerf, the last rounds of nerfs do not align with your balance philosophy Bungie. Heavy weapons should NOT be reliant on one perk (Whirlwind Blade) to feel good.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.