Content of the article: "I made a guide talking about the Doomfang Pauldron, showcasing why you should try and get it if you don’t have it. I’ve also made a ton of exotic gear guides as well as weapon roll guides to help you best set yourself up before Beyond Light."
Hello, Guardians! Beyond Light is rapidly approaching, and to make the it easier for you newer players (and older who needs some help) I started making guides for different exotics, armour and weapons, how to get them and why you should.
Here's also a text version for you:
- Doomfang Pauldron come with the perk Horns of Doom which makes it so that shield bash melee kills recharge shield throw. Melee Ability Kills recharge Sentinel Shield Super.
- This makes it so that melee becomes a huge deal, since you get a huge chunk of super back on kills. Either run a Demolitionist weapon with the armour mod Momentum Transfer or Monte Carlo with the armor mod Impact Induction for more frequent melee abilities.
- The Bottom Tree Sentinel gives you the perk Superior Arsenal making it so that each shield throw generates shield throw energy (due to shield throw counting as a grenade ability while in super).
- Superior Arsenal with Horns of Doom, makes it so you get both super and shield throw energy back on shield throws, setting up potential for infinite super.
- Hands-on Class Item mod makes it so your shield bash grants even more super energy.
So the idea here is to capitalise on the fact that a melee can grant you roughly 15-20% super on hit thanks to Horns of Doom and Hands-on. If you have a Monte Carlo you get your melee back fairly easy, otherwise you can run a weapon with Demolitionst to get more grenades for Momentum Transfer. The moment you gain your super, make sure you're in an area with a lot of adds to make sure the shield bounces as much as it can. This makes it extremely potent in say Escalation Protocol, Reckoning or high density boss encounters like Shuro Chi.
Hope you found this information helpful! These guides are for both new and older players looking for a Quick and helpful way to learn about the game.
See you out in the wild, Guardians.
- Zealot Barbarian / Echo Knight Fighter echo damage calculation
- Nova Warp shouldn’t be unable to blink or attack during the last couple seconds of energy
- Effective ninja loadout
© Post "I made a guide talking about the Doomfang Pauldron, showcasing why you should try and get it if you don’t have it. I’ve also made a ton of exotic gear guides as well as weapon roll guides to help you best set yourself up before Beyond Light." for game Destiny.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!