Content of the article: "If you want something to change you have to stick with it, don’t get distracted by flashy trailers and promises of sweet nothings."
People say they dislike how the game is being run and designed, but as soon as any lifeless air finds itself coming out of the Bungie PR team people completely forget how the game has been treated for the X amount of time prior.
There is no reason to believe any time will be different, literally every single time a new season/expansion drops the community does this.
- Trailer or PR stuff is announced: "Oh thanks for listening Bungie", "it's true… you were listening", "Bungie is literally the best game developer", etc.
- Season/Expansion launch day: Player numbers spike, people are looking for new stuff, Players find 95% of all the new content, then assume "There must be more", or "we'll have to see" repeated into infinity which drowns out all the legitimate complaints and critiques.
- Middle of the season/expansion: players realize the people complaining at the beginning were right and the majority of the community realizes that there never was more to come or some mega awesome secret that was going to completely re-invent the game.
- 1 -2 two weeks pass from that point and a new TWAB comes out that basically states all the long-standing issues that have been plaguing the game/development of this game and whisper sweet nothings into the community's proverbial eardrum. But stay tuned next week where Bungie will begin their discussion about how 1 of these problems is going to be fixed, where the fix is the worst possible solution that technically changes the game to the desired outcome which is neither causes a neutral or positive change.
- The aforementioned TWAB comes out has a 5 sentence paragraph about a singular change that will happen 2 seasons to a year in the future
- Grandmasters begin to release: Player numbers begin to seriously drop quickly, faster each consecutive season, people start to write up forum posts or make videos about the bad state of the game.
- The final few weeks of the season are upon us: The holdouts that think "there might be a new secret coming" are still delusional and clearly do not study history. Bungie begins hyping up the next season with the few departments that do no harm (PR, Marketing, Music, The auxiliary teams) People start thinking that somehow this next time must be better
To those who look to history, history repeats itself. And those who don't, unwittingly live through it.
- Destiny 2 is a PvE game before a PvP game
- List of broken / impossible triumphs in Beyond Light (and other general issues)
- Yesterday’s world loot patch is a temporary fix – we’ll have the same number of weapons in the pool to start next season as we did starting this season, and nearly all of those will leave the pool in Season 14
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about DestinyPost: "If you want something to change you have to stick with it, don’t get distracted by flashy trailers and promises of sweet nothings." specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Optimized Bounties For 2021/1/15
- Trials of Osiris Megathread [2021-01-15]
- So I dumped 15k Crucible Tokens and counted every drop, here are the results!
- There is no replacing my Blasphemer.
- Bungie, why did you decide to re-introduce 2 rocket launchers, when some weapon sub-archetypes are outright missing in the sandbox currently?
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.