Content of the article: "It’s canon in game that Hard Light, Mountaintop, and Gjallarhorn are all OP"
In the new crucible armor set, it tells the story of how Shaxx found out about Stasis in PvP. My favorite entry is for the arms:
"It was the morning of the new Crucible season when the shout echoed through the Tower.
Master Rahool flinched, fumbling his engram.
Commander Zavala looked up from his desk.
Kadi 55-30 hurried to steady a haphazard pile of shipments.
In the Hangar, a flock of well-fed pigeons took wing.
"THEY ARE THROWING NEW GRENADES!""
This was followed by him watching a Warlock get shattered into pieces and commenting "Nice boots" for the leg armor, telling the people of the city that he's worried about the children imitating Stasis, how he believes Stasis is only a tool to be used, and if it's used for evil then the user is truly the evil one, and ending of with this:
""I remember the first time I saw a Hard Light shot bounce around a corner," he began. "The first time I handed over a Mountaintop. The first Guardian to bring Gjallarhorn to my Crucible."
The huge man shook his head fondly.
"I know the powers you hold will soon be commonplace, but I wanted to acknowledge you for being among the first to bring them here. To me."
"Thank you for showing me your crystal columns," he said to a Titan.
"For the swirling maelstrom brought by your staff," he said, nodding at a Warlock.
He walked to a Hunter in a few long strides and clapped him on the back. The Hunter tumbled to the ground so hard, his weapons reloaded.
"You threw scythes at them!" boomed Shaxx gleefully.
He helped the Hunter to his feet, then turned back toward the group. "May your strength guide us through whatever troubles are yet to come," he said, and saluted. The Guardians bowed.
Lord Shaxx stood proudly for a moment, his hands on his hips. "What are you waiting for?" he cried. "Resume the match!" And the Guardians fell upon each other once more."
Moral of the post: "THROW MORE GRENADES"
- Issues and Information going into Beyond Light! Please read this before you start your Journey to Europa
- Stasis Spotlight: Hunter Revenant
- Stasis Spotlight: Warlock Shadebinder
More about DestinyPost: "It’s canon in game that Hard Light, Mountaintop, and Gjallarhorn are all OP" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Solo Atraks-1, Fallen Exo + Comprehensive Writeup
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-29]
- All other subclasses and elements need the Stasis treatment
- Eyes of Tomorrow’s Deceptively Low DPS
- Daily Reset Thread [2020-11-28]
- Quick look at the DSC raid mods (minus suppressor)
- I really wish Shiro-4 had been the Cosmodrome and Beyond Light Vendor, instead of Shaw Han.
- Trials of Osiris Megathread [2020-11-27]
- Bungie, now more than ever we need Banshee to be a gunsmith. Here are a couple of suggestions.
- Season of the……core activities?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.