Content of the article: "Let’s make our Crimson Days antics a little more spicy"
Let's be honest, in times like these, we all need a little love, and perhaps a different seasoning than salt. In the spirit of the coming festivities, I have an idea. Our relationship to this game as players needs more love and less spite. So let's add some levity and a much needed, new Crucible experience.
Crimson Couples Night: 6 teams of 2, first to 30 clash.
Or even better: 4 teams of 3, first to 50. Crimson Orgy.
Let me take you on a tour through this night of mischief:
- Landing screen banner text says one of two things:
Please do not take another patron’s shoes
Helmets. Stay. On.
Shaxx nervously mumbles:
Please do not tell Eva about this…
Zavala also has a possible intro line:
I knew experimenting with Darkness was dangerous, but I must admit, this does seem enticing. Ikora! Come quickly!
- Bottom fragger after 1 minute and any time after gets a buff called A Jolt of Confidence. While active, player gets the floor is lava movement buff.
- Top fragger at any time gets a debuff called Easy Does It. While active, player cannot gain Super energy except through assisted kills by teammates.
- Throughout the match, players will randomly respawn with another player's loadout and a debuff that says, Whose Pants Are These? This debuff does absolutely nothing.
5 kills without dying: Shaxx says,
Feeling a little thirsty, are we, Guardian?
10 kills without dying: Shaxx says,
You aren't just thirsty; you're dehydrated!
We Ran Out of Towels: Shaxx has a few options here.
I haven't smelled anything so vile since the Twilight Gap!
WHOSE HELMET IS THIS?! The nametag says, "Sen…Sen-pay?…Senpai?" I don't know anyone by this name!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN TESS IS STUCK IN THE WASHING MACHINE?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!
End of game: Osiris and Saint come in.
Osiris: Woah, Shaxx! Why weren't we invited?
Saint: Reminds you of old times eh?
Shaxx: I…I…need a drink.
End Scene. I think we all could use a little more fun. Don't you agree?
- Why are catalyst completion objectives so unimaginative?
- Deep Stone Crypt how to (1st and 2nd encounters)
- Bethesda, guys, it wasn’t so much dying from lack of food/water, it was the frequency of needing it.
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about DestinyPost: "Let’s make our Crimson Days antics a little more spicy" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.