Deer trivia: If you are a deer hunter, I sincerely hope you ask permission first, and only kill when you need food or clothing. Otherwise you risk incurring the wrath of Awi Usdi (Little Deer). In Cherokee mythology, Awi Usdi would find those who hunted for sport and cripple them with rheumatism.
Step 1 – Let Awi Usdi know about Xeljanz and Humira. He may want to change things up.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here. Remember, you can use the app!
- Zavala Daily – One Shot, One Kill – 25 Precision Kills
- Zavala Daily – Long Distance Plan – 10 Sniper Rifle Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Elegant Weaponry – 10 Sword Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Into the Abyss – 25 Void Kills in Strikes
- Shaxx Daily – Sparring Grounds – Play 2 Crucible Matches
- Shaxx Daily – The Nothing – 5 Void Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Knockout Round – 1 Melee Kill in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – In the Zone – Capture 3 Zones in Control
- Banshee Daily – Pulse Rifle, Sidearm, Heavy Grenade Launcher, Void Weapon Calibration
- Drifter Daily – Blockade – Send a Small, Medium, and Large Blocker in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Big Game Hunter – Kill an HVT in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Elite Executioner – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Lest It Stare Back – 15 Void Ability Kills in Gambit
- Crow – Winnowing by Primary Ammo, Special Ammo, Heavy Grenade Launcher, and Supers
- Eris Morn – Filamentary, My Dear Ghost – Gather 5 Helium Filaments on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Gun Runner – 15 Rapid SMG Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Spray Pattern Disintegration – 15 Rapid Fusion Rifle Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Fallen Aquiver – Kill 25 Fallen in Archer’s Line
- Shaw Han – House Cleaning – Kill 20 Hive in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Leave Nothing Behind – 5 Power Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Specialties – 10 Energy Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
- Devrim Kay – The Big Guns – 3 Power Weapon Multikills in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Lost Territory – Loot 2 Lost Sectors in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Channel the Arc – 30 Arc Kills in the EDZ
Step 3 – Follow These Steps:
- Fly to the Tangled Shore and grab Crow’s bounties.
- Fly to the Cosmodrome, grab Shaw’s bounties, then run The Disgraced Strike. Use a Void Pulse Rifle or Sidearm, Sniper Rifle, and Sword. (15 minutes)
- Play one match of Control, and one other Crucible match of your choice. (20 minutes)
- Play one-to-two matches of Gambit. Use a Void subclass. (10-20 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then slay out in Archer’s Line while picking up Helium Filaments. When you finish killing Fallen, switch to the Altars of Sorrow to finish your SMG/Fusion Rifle kills, and your Heavy Grenade Launcher and other Primary kills. (10 minutes)
- Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim’s bounties, then clear any two Lost Sectors with an Arc Heavy. (10 mintues)
Total Bounties Cleared: 30 Dailies
Total Time: 65-75 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .43
- 180,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Weekly
- 20 Vanguard Tokens, 4/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 20 Crucible Tokens, 4/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 4/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 4 Enhancement Cores
- 8 Mod Components
- 20 Helium Filaments
- 15 Spinmetal
- 15 Dusklight Shards
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.54
More about DestinyPost: "Optimized Bounties For 2021/1/24" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Regardless of Destiny’s issues, the art in this game is completely PHENOMENAL and deserves praise!
- Daily Reset Thread [2021-03-07]
- Sunday Plz – Bring Back Factions (NM/FWC/DO) As Permanent Vendors Again
- The Ursa Furiosa & Elemental Well Mods Makes Endgame Content a Breeze For Titans & High End Content and You Should Definitely Use Them More | Titan Build
- New Little Light
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.