Content of the article: "The community needs a very detailed TWAB regarding Transmog BEFORE Season 12"
The TWAB on 5/7/20 announced Transmog (which turns armor into ornaments) with the key highlights being:
- "allow players to do this with in-game effort OR silver"
- "this feature is in early development and is expected sometime during Year 4.
Point 2 tells me that Transmog may not be around until Season 13, which gives Bungie plenty of time to refine a fair system and inform us of the system. However, with sunsetting a number of armor sets will be disappearing soon which leaves us, the community, in the dark about which armor sets we should be holding onto.
Do I keep a set of armor from each planet that's leaving, or will there be a default set from collections in the fall?
Should I be running old raids and EP to save those armor sets or will a vendor sell them?
(As of right now I'm hoarding armor sets just in case, but my vault would love to know if it's safe to dismantle them.)
Point 1 Is the scary part that the community needs clarification on, especially since silver is involved.
What exactly is "in-game" effort?
- A quest from drifter requiring numerous steps to get a full set of gambit armor?
- Kill 50 blockers for one piece and 20 invasion kills for another?
- Glimmer and shards, planetary materials, or masterworking materials?
- Bright Dust? ( the least desirable option)
The community needs to know how expensive or time consuming this process is so we can prioritize saving armor sets and we need it sooner rather than later. (Ex: I would rather have SoTP armor over Crown & I prioritize certain classes over others.)
My main concern with this system is that the process through "in-game efforts" will not be worthwhile effectively pushing players to spend silver on their favorite armor sets and trashing the rest.
Tl;DR The community needs details on how Transmog will work to prepare for sunsetting this fall and/or start saving up materials now.
- I have absolutely no ambition to go grind for a god roll anymore
- The Biggest Issue w/ Sunsetting that nobody has seemed to mention…
- Picked up FFXII, not really feeling it at all.
© Post "The community needs a very detailed TWAB regarding Transmog BEFORE Season 12" for game Destiny.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!