Content of the article: "Things Bungie told us would happen beginning season 12 but didn’t happen at all"
I just remembered that Bungie told us about improvements beginning season 12, and here they are (from May 7 2020 TWAB) :
Each Season we will deliver an aspirational pursuit for armor. We haven’t done this consistently in Destiny 2. This armor will come from activities, not the Season Pass nor Eververse. As an example: We removed the Eververse Armor from Season 11 and itemized it into an aspirational activity, because this is the right thing to do for the game.
We are improving the rewards for Aspirational Activities (Raids, Trials, Dungeons) Going forward, Aspirational Activities will reward players with power, items, and vanity. When we build an Aspirational Activity it will have at least one accessory to pursue. The team is working on Adept Weapons for Trials of Osiris. Trials will get new Armor (aka not reprisal), accessories, and weapons in Season 13. Trials will get new Armor every year. Destiny’s next Raid will have brand new Armor, Weapons, and Exotic Accessories to pursue (no spoilers).
So here is my questions :
- where is the aspirational pursuit for armor (and specifically, where is the armor ?)
- where are the improved rewards from dungeons ? Shattered throne and Pit of heresy have unusable rewards (aka dreaming city and moon armor and weapons sets being sunset, and triumphs for ghost shell sparrow and emblem from prophecy sunset too) We actually have less stuff than before, so “improved rewards” is a bit of joke imo…
I am not in the “Bungie bad” move, but I just love this game so much and those problems are a bit heartbreaking I think…
I really hope those issues will be solved.
Edit : okay so I wasn’t waiting for that much discussion, and I’m very happy you guys all answer my questions. I also saw a lot of people in the same situation as mine. The thing is, I misunderstood Bungie statement about aspirational armor. It seems, however, that triumphs for sparrow and ghost shell from prophecy dungeon is not intended and should be obtainable in the futur.
- 10 already announced changes for Beyond Light (S12) that you probably forgot about.
- Compiling known and speculated Beyond Light and Season 12 content.
- Give us a way to focus Eververse Engrams like how we did with the Umbral Decoder in Season of Arrivals
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about DestinyPost: "Things Bungie told us would happen beginning season 12 but didn’t happen at all" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Optimized Bounties For 2021/1/15
- Trials of Osiris Megathread [2021-01-15]
- So I dumped 15k Crucible Tokens and counted every drop, here are the results!
- There is no replacing my Blasphemer.
- Bungie, why did you decide to re-introduce 2 rocket launchers, when some weapon sub-archetypes are outright missing in the sandbox currently?
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.