Content of the article: "This is why the Izanagi’s Burden is an exotic you shouldn’t miss out on."
Hey, guardians! A lot of people always wonder what a good load-out is for raids.
The Izanagi's Burden is one of the best exotic weapons and let me tell you why.
- Honed Edge x4 allows for some amazing burst DPS.
- If you use a Auto-loading Holster Grenade Launcher, you can hot swap after loading a honed edge round into the Burden, fire all of your grenade launcher shots, swap back to the burden, shoot the honed edge shot, reload, and swap back to grenade launcher.
- This, if timed correctly will perfectly match the time it takes for auto-loading to reload your launcher.
- Sniper Rifle Ammo Finders are easy to acquire from most activities.
- Works well with the Remote Connection class mods since you can snipe most challenging enemies with honed edge.
- Ammo isn't really an issue with appropriate finder and reserve mods.
- The weapon rotation allows you to store a quick burst shot whenever you need it.
- Allows the player to practice their weapon swapping and rotation skills.
How to get it:
- You can get the Izanagi's from a long quest starting at Ada-1 with the mysterious box, this box will then need you to do all the forges (except Bergusia). Before the start of the second and third round, two small drones will spawn, destroy these for the maximum temper buff, this allows you to get the key from a chest at the end of the activity.
- When you have all of the three keys except for the Black Armory Key you can talk to Ada-1 to start the journey to acquire the final and last key.
- Head to the Leviathan (you can do this solo). Go down below the bridge you spawn at and activate the switches (from left to right) in the following sequence: 1, 5, 3, 2, 4, 6. This will open up a path along some pipes if you keep climbing up the ramps that will lead you to the underbelly and watchers that you need to kill for lenses.
- Next on the menu is 200 glimmering amethyst, you can get these at the EDZ in either strikes (recommend doing Lake of Shadows) or Public Events.
- You will now have to enter the Bergusia Forge and forge the last key.
- Next step requires the completion of a rare bounty, these have a chance to be rewarded when you turn in normal black armory bounties from Ada-1.
- Now you'll need to complete a Shattered Throne run, either solo or with a group.
- Finally you'll need to do a special Pyramidion Strike that rewards you with a mission where you will get the weapon frame.
- Turn this mission in and behold the beauty that is the Izanagi's Burden.
Bonus: To get the catalyst you must have a masterworked chalice and complete a heroic menagerie.
Hope this guide inspired you to try it out for yourself!
- Bungie: About Izanagi’s Burden and its final perk.
- Optimized Bounties For 2020/08/30
- You can get a 125% damage buff by stacking: Disruption Break (+50%), Weapons of Light (+35%), x Debuff (30%), Power of Rasputin (10%)
© Post "This is why the Izanagi’s Burden is an exotic you shouldn’t miss out on." for game Destiny.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!