Content of the article: "Titan barricade rework(?)"
idk if that is the right name for this, however i have been a titan main since d1 (insert veteran Destiny player complaint), and i love being a titan. i also enjoy playing as warlock and hunter just not as much.
anyway the crux of the issue is that titans barricades, haven't been changed since the beta, apart from tweaks,
i know this is the same for everyone else however i dont feel right making a post about it since i dont MAIN them
so i have come up with reworking ideas, will bungie do any of these probably not, because they will a LONG time to do and need to be balanced and etc etc.
TLDR: this is only barricades, i have rough 3d renders of my ideas in the comments.
also thanks u/warlockandkey
Waffing down, now on with the post
barricades general changes
a far as i can remember (not saying much), the most bungie has done with barricades is tweak HP, etc however they have existed since – as i stated – the beta mostly unchanged, now we have had MAJOR sandbox changes, the go fast update, forsaken and special weapons, shadow keep and armor changes. and as such i have some suggestions
- non rally 'cades are treated as an player in terms of tracking and lunges
- as in Jotunn will track the barricade if it is closer in anyway then you
- same with melee's etc
- NOT bullet magnatism OR aim assist
- barricades at base have 500HP, (from 600 currently)
- but do not take extra damage from:
- anti barrier, weapons
- special weapons
- power weapons
- they reduce phase through damage
- blast damage going THROUGH a barricade, lowers it's damage
- this goes for weapons, abilities etc
- this would be quite significant maybe 35%
- also thoughts on reducing grenade damage TO the barricade since when ever someone sees a barricade they just toss a 'nade on it and that is all it takes
- but do not take extra damage from:
- barricades have a 15% faster summon speed
- as in 2 sec summon time currently it would be a 1.7sec summon timer
- barricades cancel momentum
- this is an anti APE measure, not 100% sure on it but
- what this means is that you cant slide/lunge/run through a barricade
- apon contact with a barricade you lose all momentum and are forced to walk at a crawl until they have left the barricade
- summoning a barricade grants a 0.5sec period of 1.5X weapon handling
- barricades have HARD edges as in they have a solid line as an out line, although the current one is more natural or lighish, i think harder edges is more in line with a titan.
- all barricades descend 0.5m into the ground
- changed design from current since it isn't very towering
- barricade isn't as wide being a little winder then the player model (see the black rectangle)
- however it is FAR taller, being about 2.25X the height of a player model
- not including the 0.5m that goes into the ground
- see my linked images for what they look like
- see how the side wrap around a little for some added protection
- overhalled it's design some what to make it more, like a machinegunners nest
- as can be see the new design has far taller sides,
- having the "rally barricade" buff does more now
- still has the reload buff
- increases weapon handaling (stat buff = (stat/100)-1)*-50
- increases weapon stability (stat buff = (stat/100)-1)*-65
- (can you guys vote on a range buff?)
- since my ideas are technique getting rid of the current towering barricade design, i desided to keep it, with some changes
- since both the other barricades are very specialised this would be a the "normal" barricade
- barricade has a 30% faster summon speed
- 10% less HP (from 500 to 450)
- 15% faster recharge
- in design it is not as wide
- citans ONLY WORKS WITH THIS ONE
thoughts, oppinions, comments,? let me know either as a private message or as a comment
- Titans should have at least 1 skill on a subclass benefiting the barricade… (Numbers inside)
- Why is the hunter’s class ability so much better than titan and warlock’s?
- Alteration Staff Skill line Concept
© Post "Titan barricade rework(?)" for game Destiny.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!