Content of the article: "Trials of Osiris Megathread [2021-01-08]"
- 1 Trials of Osiris is LIVE
- 2 FAQ
- 3 Similar Guides
Trials of Osiris is LIVE
This thread is for all general discussion, questions, thoughts, musings, wonderings, etc. for the Trials of Osiris.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is the pinnacle PvP activity. Every Weekend, the best players compete in 3v3 Elimination for one goal: Go Flawless.
To start, head to Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar and buy one of the possible passages (see below).
To reach Flawless and get to the Lighthouse, you need to win 7 matches without losing one.
It uses Win Based Matchmaking, which means you'll face teams with a similar amount of wins on their card. Matches will get harder as you win more matches.
There is NO fireteam matchmaking. You need to team up yourself!
Power Level matters, however bonus power from the artifact is not enabled.
How Long do the Trials of Osiris last?
Event Starts: Every Friday at Daily Reset (1700 UTC).
Event Ends: Following Tuesday at Weekly Reset (1700 UTC).
Where do I go to find Guardians to compete with in the Trials?
- You can head over to Fireteams, www.The100.io, Xbox LFG system, DestinyLFG.net or DestinyLFG.com, or go to the Bungie.net recruitment forum (also available through the Bungie App).
What if I have a question about another piece of armor/weapon or general Trials question?
- Use Control + F (Or Command + F if on a Mac) and search for keywords in your question. Someone may have asked it already. If they haven't ask right below.
Trials of Osiris Map
Surprise! (beep boop please report)
Rotation not known yet, please let us know!
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Surprise! (beep boop please report)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Surprise! (beep boop please report)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Surprise! (beep boop please report)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Surprise! (beep boop please report)
|End Game||Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.||1000 Glimmer||100 Progress||XP & Glimmer & 35 Valor Rank Points & 5 Trials Token & 1 Trials Engram|
|Deepvoid Alignment||As a fireteam, defeat opponents using Void damage in the Trials of Osiris.||1000 Glimmer||100
||XP & Glimmer & 35 Valor Rank Points & 5 Trials Token|
|Passage of Mercy||Forgives one loss per run.||25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Ferocity||With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win.||25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Wealth||Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket.||35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Wisdom||Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket.||35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Confidence||Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.||50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards|
- D2 Trials of Osiris Megathread 2020-07-24
- D2 Trials of Osiris Megathread 2020-09-25
- D2 Trials of Osiris Megathread 2020-09-18
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about DestinyPost: "Trials of Osiris Megathread [2021-01-08]" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.