Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Devils' Lair
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Sepiks's Gaze: Incoming Arc and splash damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Rotation Drop: THE SWARM (Machine Gun)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Clash
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis's technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra's forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion's Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Torch Light||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Hunter Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Contender's Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Seven Sisters||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Contender Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of 2021 Guardian Games Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Competitive Spirit Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Guardian Games 2020 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Stand on Ceremony||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Power Lift||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Refreshing Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Pace Setter||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Victory's Herald||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Blowing Up||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Gold Medal Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Chalco's Finery||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Verdigris||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Iridescent Coral||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Copperbrand||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Corrupt Ether||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|The Past Unearthed||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Illicit Transmat Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
No more records this season!
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Cinder Pinion Greaves||Crucible||Leg Armor||8||16||6||9||13||6||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Wildwood Grips||EDZ||Gauntlets||16||13||2||18||7||2||58||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Warlock||Calamity Rig Robes||Gambit||Chest Armor||26||2||2||2||6||19||57||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Calamity Rig Cover||Gambit||Helmet||7||15||7||12||2||15||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Wildwood Robes||EDZ||Chest Armor||14||12||2||26||2||2||58||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
More about DestinyPost: "Weekly Reset Thread [2021-04-27]" specifically for the game Destiny. Other useful information about this game:
- Bungie, new players deserve what the hell is going on in the story. The new light campaign doesnt show anything, and the 3 DLCs make zero sense without context. This is the biggest flaw of the content vault.
- Kudos to the storytelling team for Season of the Chosen. I don’t think people realize all that you did.
- Daily Reset Thread [2021-05-10]
- This Week at Not Bungie – 5/10/2021 – AI Learning, Autocomplete-Generated TWAB
- The lack of communication around maps is actually kind of uncharacteristic for Bungie
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.