Content of the article: "You can get a 125% damage buff by stacking: Disruption Break (+50%), Weapons of Light (+35%), x Debuff (30%), Power of Rasputin (10%)"
Before we start, here is a great buff/debuff spreadsheet by u/courtrooom
Just a quick recap
|Power of Rasputin||+10% weapon damage to enemies near Warmind Cells||Void Affinity armor mod from Season of Worthy. Stacks with pretty much every other buff/debuff effect|
|High Energy Fire||+20% weapon damage||Does not stack with Weapons of Light, Well of Radiance damage boost, Godslayer Warheads, or Lucent Blade. Also overrides Ace of Spades' "Memento Mori"|
|Sunspots||+20% overall damage (weapon / ability / super)||Titan's can give this buff to Hunters/Warlocks with the exotic Phoenix Cradle. This DOES stack with weapon damage buffs|
|Oppressive Darkness||Enemy takes +30% more damage||Does NOT stack with Divinity*|
|Hunter Tether||Enemy takes +30% more damage||Does NOT stack with Divinity*|
|Weapons of Light||+35% weapon damage||Lumina (weapon) also has a 35% damage boost Hunters and Warlocks can give themselves|
|Disruption Break||Enemy takes +50% more Kinetic damage||Bastion, Izanagi's Burden, Witherhoard are all great for Disruption Break. Disruption Break, just like how Godslayer Warheads will buff each Deathbringer projectile individually, will buff each projectile in a fusion/shotgun individually|
Edit 1:I Just remembered Sunspots + Weapon Damage buffs also stack. Sunspots buff ALL outgoing damage, Lumina/WoL for example only affects weapon Damage. The 125% overall buff can possibly go higher with a Sunspot
Damage tests using Izanagi's Burden
|Izanagi Base Damage||Buff/Debuff Applied||Increased Damage|
|60,174||Power of Rasputin (+10%)||66,191|
|60,174||High Energy Fire (+20%)||72,208|
|60,174||Oppressive / Tether debuff (+30%)||78,226|
|60,174||Disruption Break (+50%)||90,261|
|60,174||Power of Rasp + HEF + Oppressive + Disruption (+110%)||126,365|
|60,174||Weapons of Light / Lumina (+35%)||81,234|
|60,174||Power of Rasp + WoL + Oppressive + Disruption (+125%)||135,391|
|60,174||Power of Rasp + WoL + Oppressive (+75%)||105,304|
|Power of Rasp + WoL + Oppressive + Disruption + Sunspot (+145%) ???||147,426 ???|
- Anti Barrier champions will proc Disruption Break and/or Genesis on weapons with Anti Barrier rounds. Genesis + Anti Barrier champion + Anti Barrier Energy Weapon is good for the Famine modifier, as you will keep regenerating ammo for that energy weapon
- Shield Disorient does not proc on Anti Barrier champions, however
- Despite Divinity and an Oppressive Darkness grenade do not stack, a Void Vortex grenade will tick for significantly more damage on an enemy affected by Divinity. The grenade will not get buffed by itself, but will still deal 30% more damage per damage tick on an enemy debuffed by Divinity
- The most reliable way of getting Power of Rasputin mod to stay activated on a boss is as follows:
- Mods needed minimum: Power of Rasputin (4 void energy) ; Grasp of the Warmind (3 void energy)
- Supplemental mods: Warmind's Longevity (1 void energy), Global Reach (1 energy – any affinity)
- Make a Warmind cell, pick up the warmind cell (Grasp of the Warmind allows this), throw your ball at the boss (preferably behind them so you don't accidentally destroy the cell as you need it for the damage boost, not the explosion)
- Boss now takes increased damage as long as the cell stays active. Warmind's Longevity increases the duration before Warmind Cell's disappear
- Disruption Break also applies in PVP while using Arbalest. Not only does the linear fusion allow for precision but even if you body shot a Guardian, they will take increased kinetic damage for the next 10s after being hit. There's even a tooltip showing that you are currently affected by Disruption Break
- Please have the debuff blast of Fellwinter’s Helm eminate from the enemy you killed instead of from yourself
- Skyburner’s sucks. We know. Idea to fix it that’s not slapping on anti barrier
- Bungie, give us a bow that can roll with disruption break PLEASE
© Post "You can get a 125% damage buff by stacking: Disruption Break (+50%), Weapons of Light (+35%), x Debuff (30%), Power of Rasputin (10%)" for game Destiny.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!