The First portion of the game set up the part perfectly, i loved the emotional intensity , the tension and the anxiety the game is succeding to build up. I was particularly excited as I started up playing the second day. Unfortunately the game dropped the ball in the 2nd half of the game , the marcus story pretty much dominated the later half portion of game and the story of how he establishes a revolution was pretty much montonous and tacky . It just basically halted the pacing for me , so much so that I no longer was interested in whatever the Jericho crew is planning next
- I particularly liked the Connor Investigation and his interactions with Hank . I loved how it able to builds up a relationship , one of the few great points was the investigation at the club, hostage situation and investigation at the house where owner was stabbed.. Furthermore everytime they were up , i basically look up forward to their interactions of hank and connor. Hank was particularly beautifully written and you could basicallly read his nuances , his thoughts and despite a beign a critic of android , he ended up more of a critic of the place and usage of the android in human world
- Kara Storytelling starts out great , the tension at the beginning of the house , the segment at zelko all were particulary well done. I have to say the writing managed to make me care of the characters in relatievely short amount of time, but in the end it ended up with the least amount of content which is sham because I was so looking forward to their more of a story
So in the end while I ended up enjoying the game, it still hurts because it could have been so much more had it beign not for the pacing and storyline of the Jericho and marcus, the sequence was oddly writing and off because it ended up preaching rather than inculcating a moment of Us vs them
- First Playthrough
- Spoiler What Detroit Become Human Was To Me
- I just picked this game up and got really into it at first and then it completely dropped off for me, did I play wrong? How did you play differently that made you have fun?
More about Detroit Become HumanPost: "My thoughts : Detroit Becomes Human could have so been much Better , it Hurts" specifically for the game Detroit Become Human. Other useful information about this game:
- I gave Kara, Markus and Connor free reign to decide their own ending. These are the results.
- I just finished the game and I’m extremely disappointed
- Small character details you’ve picked up on in the game, which mostly no one knows about.
- Can we talk about Todd?
- On Kamski, Amanda, and the Secret of Deviancy
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.