First of all, I myself am envious of people playing the alpha testing since I have a potato smart phone and can't play the game. Nevertheless, I love Blizzard games and I am still passionate to see come community input about the game for future new players when the game is fully released.
Calling for all warriors to help each other
Therefore, I would like to see Alpha Testers giving their insights on the game and give some tips for future new players regarding:
- What to do and what NOT to do in their initial gameplay.
- The resources in the game and what to NOT waste if they are Free-to-Play players.
- What are characters that are beginner-friendly? What are common new-player mistakes?
- Other tips and tricks in the context of helping new players getting into the game.
"What's in it for me?"
Well, we can link your post to our pinned message board or update our FAQ WIKI linking to your post as a gesture of appreciation towards your input and cement your legacy in this sub as a legend-helper.
Why help upcoming future players?
- Personally I would like to see new players get into the game with ease and settle down. This will then help the player base for Diablo Immortal grow steadily indirectly.
- Helping others makes you happy and it's good for your damn health >>facts<<
- So you won't get a noobie player in your clan
- Raiding dungeons with a noobie player – sucks. Help reduce new player mistakes – good.
I repeat myself: I too really look forward to see the game fully released just like you all. With the amount of content that we have seen so far through streams and YT videos, it is clear that Blizzard is taking the game seriously and planning to make this game available for the long haul. Thus, as a growing community let us do our part however small or big by helping each other out when new players comes into the game servers in the future.
Finally, I truly appreciate each and everyone who has been posting discussions / ideas / questions to keep the sub engaged and active. YouTubers and streamers are also contributing to the community by creating a steady flow of content each week. Thank you all for your input & hard work.
NOW GET OUT THERE AND GIVE US YOUR "MY OPINION ON THE GAME" "WHY I THINK DIABLO IMMORTAL WILL SUCCEED / FALL SHORT / OVER-ACHIEVE" "HOW TO DIABLO-IMMORTAL-CORRECTLY" OR WHATEVER INTERESTING TOPIC!!
- PC Gamer Here: Will Diablo: Immortal Be The Gold Standard For Mobile And How It Could Go Terribly Bad For Blizzard
- Casual late night post-Blizzcon follow-up
- A Letter to Blizzard: Fixing More Than Just the Anomaly
More about DiabloPost: "Dear community of r/DiabloImmortal who got into Alpha Testing" specifically for the game Diablo. Other useful information about this game:
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.