Content of the article: "Noob questions for Diablo 3"
I just started playing tonight (haven't played since the original Diablo and at my stopping point right now I'm at lvl 9. I'm running a Wizard and just unlocked the Blacksmith. I had a few questions:
- I never got the option to make this character Seasonal. I do have all the expansions, but when I started it wasn't available. Is that because we are between season currently? Will this seriously hinder my progress?
- I have read that you pretty much want to salvage EVERYTHING for crafting materials that you can…correct? If so, what are the items most agree a low level wizard should purchase, if any?
- For off hand items, i'm assuming you want to use what is best for your class? I have a decent shield that gives 18 armor, but I also picked up a Foreboding Eagle Orb, which is made just for Wizards …so i'm using that. Are there going to be many cases where you use something that isn't specifically in your class cause the stats are so much better than whatever item you are using that goes with your class (like for me, a non specific wizard item).
- Should I train my artisans right away ..or wait till I can actually USE the items my level they make. I have 10K of gold now, and can upgrade the blacksmith, but can't really use anything that level he could make. Is there a certain amount of gold I don't want to go below …like always have that much left over?
- Since I'm in campaign mode right now and am a squishy wizard it would be nice to get a follower; how much longer from this spot till I get the Crusader? I've heard he is the first you can hire. I'm guessing it would be nice to save any items I get for that class and not salvage them if I know I want that kind of follower?
- At what level do items start having sockets? Will I bet able to tell easily if an item has one? Do you find gems and then upgrade them, or create them and then upgrade them …or both?
Any other suggestions (make sure you do this as soon as possible, never do this, always watch for this, etc) would be appreciated. Thanks.
- Please don’t give *new* players millions worth of items
- Thoughts on awarding gp
- Wizard Class: player says lack of additional spells from scrolls and/or spellbooks has nerfed his character. Wants to roll a new character.
© Post "Noob questions for Diablo 3" for game Diablo.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!