I just started playing tonight (haven't played since the original Diablo and at my stopping point right now I'm at lvl 9. I'm running a Wizard and just unlocked the Blacksmith. I had a few questions:
- I never got the option to make this character Seasonal. I do have all the expansions, but when I started it wasn't available. Is that because we are between season currently? Will this seriously hinder my progress?
- I have read that you pretty much want to salvage EVERYTHING for crafting materials that you can…correct? If so, what are the items most agree a low level wizard should purchase, if any?
- For off hand items, i'm assuming you want to use what is best for your class? I have a decent shield that gives 18 armor, but I also picked up a Foreboding Eagle Orb, which is made just for Wizards …so i'm using that. Are there going to be many cases where you use something that isn't specifically in your class cause the stats are so much better than whatever item you are using that goes with your class (like for me, a non specific wizard item).
- Should I train my artisans right away ..or wait till I can actually USE the items my level they make. I have 10K of gold now, and can upgrade the blacksmith, but can't really use anything that level he could make. Is there a certain amount of gold I don't want to go below …like always have that much left over?
- Since I'm in campaign mode right now and am a squishy wizard it would be nice to get a follower; how much longer from this spot till I get the Crusader? I've heard he is the first you can hire. I'm guessing it would be nice to save any items I get for that class and not salvage them if I know I want that kind of follower?
- At what level do items start having sockets? Will I bet able to tell easily if an item has one? Do you find gems and then upgrade them, or create them and then upgrade them …or both?
Any other suggestions (make sure you do this as soon as possible, never do this, always watch for this, etc) would be appreciated. Thanks.
- My season 22 Start (mini guide)
- I feel like I have given my players too much…
- Mage items feel insufficient. What item are you supposed to build on Champs like Ori or Syndra after finishing your mythical if you want to maximize your damage output?
More about DiabloPost: "Noob questions for Diablo 3" specifically for the game Diablo. Other useful information about this game:
- Diablo always losing is starting to look silly
- New List on Trading Diablo 2
- Sharing my horrible customer support experience with anyone who would like to re-install their old D2 game… as a warning as to what to expect :/
- Monsters feeling weightless in Diablo 4
- Trying to understand the new Firebirds Finery
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.