Content of the article: "Powerleveling to 80 in SP?"
Much has been written about powerleveling from 80-99, but I'm interested in 1-80.
Many are familiar with the age-old powerleveling guide like this one):
- Level 1 – 15: Repeatedly clear Tristram.
- Level 15 – 24: Clear Tal Rasha's Tombs in the Canyon of the Magi.
- Level 24: Complete Rite of Passage.
- Level 25 – 40: Repeatedly clear the Chaos Sanctuary and Baal.
- Level 40: Complete Rite of Passage (nightmare difficulty).
- Level 41-60: Repeatedly clear the Chaos Sanctuary and Baal (nightmare difficulty).
- Level 60: Complete Rite of Passage (hell difficulty).
- Level 61-95: Repeatedly kill Baal (hell difficulty).
- Level 96-99: Advanced High leveling techniques<1> (hell difficulty).
I can't find any guides for SP powerleveling that deviate from the above. Maybe this is optimal in terms of clvl vs mlvl difference when you can join repeated p8 lvl 99 bot gams on bnet? But no way this is optimal for SP?
/u/MrLlamaSC and friends did a race to 80 and definitely didn't follow this.
Assuming these guys know better than old guides, here's a rough outline of llama's run:
- basically always on P8
- 1-18: walk through A1
- 18-23: walk through A2 (brief beetle farming)
- 23-25: blaze through A3 and A4
- 25-34: farm eldritch
- 35-37: finish norm
- 37-39: NM A1 – A4
- 39-50: NM farm eldritch
- 50-66: NM farm eldritch and Pindle
- 66-68: finish NM
- 68-70: finish Hell A1
- 70-80: farm A2 beetles
Llama lost by a bit, probably largely because he didn't have spirit when everyone else did. And it sounds like the winners rerolled for a good catacombs map and farmed that in lieu of A2 for 70-80. But the takeaway is probably that you should farm Hell 70-80 wherever your specific char will kill the most boss packs the fastest while dying the least.
Norm and NM Eldritch is clearly key. I'm guessing he's a little worse for exp compared to baal, but his proximity to a WP more than makes up for the difference (when you don't have a lvl 99 bot to instantly open a TP to baal's chambers).
What's your take? Is there a strat out there that I'm missing? Can the runners from the race comment?
- Diablo 2:LOD – New Sequence Break Speed Run Technology: Baal Wave Skips –
- Efficient Rainbow Goblin Farm tactics
- Homebrew Blood Weaver subclass for Barbarians
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about DiabloPost: "Powerleveling to 80 in SP?" specifically for the game Diablo. Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.