Content of the article: "“PvP LLD” mini community?"
I) What is LLD Project?
LLD Project is a idea where a Starter Edition accounts fight in PvP area. Why Starter Edition accounts? For this reasons:
– It's free! You can make a Starter Edition account without pay for additional D3 account.
– Itemization of low level characters items is better than high level characters items for PvP (no oneshot kills in theory)
– You can't share items or get items with a "powerful" character, you only can get items with level 13 characters.
– No paragon or level 70 items crafted to use with low level characters (this breaks the game again)
We know, HLD are unbalanced because there is a itemization than breaks damage values (in RoS is definitively, unplayable) for this reasons:
– Excesive damage done by players, low life in players compared to his damage.
– Critical Damage (500% or more)
– Set items and legendaries combined increase the damage of a skill to do BILLIONS of damage. Characters can reach MILLIONS of life (focusing his gear in vitality and defensive mods).
Brawling mode had his own moment first weeks/months in his release, but after that, this mode was be in unused. Of course, this mode can't be compared with Diablo II pvp because in Diablo II you can do teams, games of 8 players, and you can hunt players entire Sanctuary (PK in HC), but maybe, we can do something to use this mode and enjoy it.
II) Limitations of LLD Project
Starter Edition have this limitations:
– You only can play with Classic/Vanilla classes (Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, Monk and Wizard)
– Max level is 13 (it means 4 active skills and 1 passive skill)
– Last quest is "Reign of the Black King (Kill the Skeleton King)"
– 4 characters per account
– Shared Stash limited to 1 stash tab (enough for me)
– No jeweller (obviously), but there is enchanter, and you can reroll mods in the items and transmog items. Also, you can use Blacksmith.
– You only can play with another Starter Edition accounts
This is a quick info, i have a PDF with all info about this "project" but i need see if is viable (we make a minicommunity and gameplay looks enjoyable)
I made a video……… 7 years ago! (now a lot of skills has changed, so i need to test new skills)
Here is the video:
Feedback, suggestions and ideas are welcome!
- Banned for farming XP at Ironforge Airport
- Theory on how “Stash Value” is calculated
- A Build Proficient with Every Skill by 7th Level
© Post "“PvP LLD” mini community?" for game Diablo.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!