Content of the article: "Warning about Projectd2 Moderators"
Project D2 is controlled by moderators who act like 13 year old immature children and abuse their power. I was recently perma banned on my level 29 hardcore mode support holy paladin for joining a public game(Normal mode is the only mode I can do, my gear is trash, I have no high level characters, I am level 29, and it was hardcore). I'm trying to level and get gear in hardcore so I don't die, which apparently doesn't matter because if you kill a monster some moderator wants they will just perma ban you from project D2.
Apparently fighting some monsters in a PUBLIC game within my level range on hardcore mode is a bannable offensive if you happen to have the unfortunate luck of joining a PUBLIC game with a 13 year old child moderator named "Xes" in the project d2 community.
I ask you all to think about this situation; and future potential situations that will follow from moderator behavior like this. If this moderator got so upset like a child who couldn't get their way, what happens when an item drops in a public game and this moderator feels like they deserved it, and then chooses to act in an immature emotional way again.
This "moderator" then followed me from game to game harassing me in chat, saying they were going to ban me. Keep in mind, this is all because I was killing monsters in a PUBLIC game within my level range( My highest level toon, the one I was on, can't even do nightmare mode and has not even killed Baal yet).
When I addressed this moderator's(Xes) immature actions with the other moderators on projectd2 I was met with nothing but hostility and unwillingness to admit that their moderator has acted in an unjustified way.
This is a big red flag in this community and I hope it is addressed. I'm going back to retail d2, at least the bots are friendly and I won't be banned for joining PUBLIC GAMES and playing the game content within my level range.
- Welcome To Our New FIFA Moderators!
- The future of Pubg. Community mode
- Since my PoE account just got permanently banned, I just want to explain why I’m going to walk away from the game and seek therapy.
More about DiabloPost: "Warning about Projectd2 Moderators" specifically for the game Diablo. Other useful information about this game:
- Diablo 4 Take the best classes from games
- How to create an awesome engaging endgame for Diablo 4 with the already existing factions of the Diablo universe
- Diablo 4 should have a faction system
- How to run Multiple instances of Diablo 2 Including PlugY, Loot Filter, and B.net using Cactus!
- A trip down memory lane with a few vanilla D3 controversies sheds light on D4’s heavy community emphasis.
- My Improvement List
- Is GoD Yang better for pushing in s22 than Dawn+Valla? Yang frame gap issue, and stat comparison
- Between sessions game design experiment – more sets?
- Build changes idea in the coming seasons. Abandon and revisit.
- Why is this game so damn hard?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.