Content of the article: "Wishful thinking Everybody’s trying to find hidden clues that lead to who is the 4th class in Diablo 4… while its not even hidden, its right in our face… and our ears"
not only shows us who is the 4th class, it puts it forward as a narrator.
There is no better story teller than our 4th class, The Horadrim
There is also no better class idea than the Horadrims to fight demons and push them back to hell, especially Greater Evils. Hell! its even greater than pushing them back to their home, we are against the creator of humankind and Sanctuary, the Horadrim knowledge is a must.
In the trailer the man we see is the class we will be able to play, a Horadrim, last of his kind. The grave he is talking to can be Deckard Cain's or Tyrael's. Both having hard ties to the Horadrims, One being "The Last Horadrim" and the Other the creator of the BrotherHood, it would justify the "Brother"
If Cain's, this could be the ultimate apology to the fans for killing Deckard Cain in such a classless and tasteless way. Bringing back an Horadrim in the landscape of the game and showing us their true nature, what they are capable of, Fighters and Scholars, unlike the idea we got of them from Cain that was 100% scholar, an exception. If we are to see Horadrim back in the fight showing us what they are capable of, might as well be us to be in control
1) I can see this character as maybe a disciple of Cain that went traveling in search of hidden knowledge and the old Horadrim ways or even maybe a Rogue Horadrim that thought Not only Heavenly power can be wielded against Evil, but also dark magic and got exiled for this (Note: Deckard Cain had a son, Jered, who supposedly died young in a highway robbery, would be interesting if he was actually abducted and came back to his father only to see him passed away)
2) It can be Lorath Narh, one of the surviving members of the New Horadrim Tyrael created in Diablo 3 to safeguard the Blacksouldstone
The Horadrim could be a masters of the artifacts, Infuse your weapon with Powerful Scroll incantations and the wisdom they hold, he can use those to fight evil.
ie: Enchanting weapons on the floor to fight with you, like in
. We actually encounter animated weapons in form of Flying scimtar in Diablo 2's Tal Rasha tomb, a Horadrim construction.
While Barb have Fury, Sorceress has mana and Druid has Spirit, The Horadrim could use monsters soul/life force against them, having a Worldstone shard as a "Ressource" container. It could have a gameplay somehow between the Paladin and the Assassin
This would bring so much lore and flavour to the game rather than a boring Generic class
- Everybody’s trying to find hidden clues that lead to who is the 4th class in Diablo4… while its not even hidden, its right in our face… and our ears
- Hero Concept Lorath-Melee Healer
- My Blind Diablo II Experience Day 11
© Post "Wishful thinking Everybody’s trying to find hidden clues that lead to who is the 4th class in Diablo 4… while its not even hidden, its right in our face… and our ears" for game Diablo.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!