Content of the article: "All 145 Standard Hero Builds Item and Ability texts have been re-written"
*small typo, it should be 161, not 145
Every year for the past almost eight years, I do an annual revision on all item and ability tool-tips for 161 hero builds. After several months, I have updated all item and ability tool-tips for this year. If you see any errors, please let me know.
Notable changes are:
- For some key items, there are now more hero-contextual references and key synergies combos outlined. This gives better understanding of how well an item plays off the hero's kit.
- Double-checked all texts for outdated information. If you notice any inaccuracies, please let me know.
- You may see repeated tooltip texts for some items as the intent to buy an item is relatively the same regardless of the hero.
Recently, I livestream to pass the COVID times: Twitch.tv/TorteDeLini. I test my guides and play pubs. (about 30 games a week) but I also play a lot of singleplayer (just finished Mafia, Horizon Zero Dawn and 40 other games). I have a personal goal to qualify for partner one day and love chatting with people.
For two years, I have been uninvolved with Dota2. For me, I treat guides as a personal project and passion for Dota 2, but I understand how the way I publicly speak and present my dedicated interest is a problem for some when it feels excessive or misinterpreted as a finality. To add, my guides are an exertion of dedicated effort, not of superior personal skill. Anyone can do them and you are welcome to. If you see an error in my guides, contact me to check it out. I update guides almost weekly and the process is the same since 2013: research, data, streams, pro-matches and feedback. You can see which guides have been updated by following my twitter/TorteDeLini.
PS: Here is a list of upcoming planned posts about the hero builds:
- New Patch & Hero Guide Release (December)
- 8-year anniversary blog post (February, 2021)
- there may be others but they are not planned. Typically, posts are on an informative, and maximum monthly, basis (like before).
- ImmortalFaith coached SirActionSlacks on stream. If you like his guides and was curious of his coaching style, check out their video together!
- Support new and all guide-creators! Check out Kio's work with guides and his coaching discord!
- Check out these podcasts I've enjoyed about Dota 2: Side-Pull, We Say Things, Cap & Blitz. Would love to join a podcast sometime.
- Valve, please fix my Spirit Breaker build, the guide doesn't appear for users.
- The resources, guides and links on this subreddit are all woefully outdated
- Item builds with machine learning
- Free Support Coaching!
More about Dota 2Post: "All 145 Standard Hero Builds Item and Ability texts have been re-written" specifically for the game Dota 2. Other useful information about this game:
- [Hero] Grand Executioner Frédéric
- LORE IDEAS for Some Neutral Items
- Talos II, The Arcane Construct
- Small tip for new players: XP is (almost always) more important than gold
- Some tips and tricks to playing Puck
- Tips and tricks to playing Puck
- My Earth Spirit tips / guide
- Banned for unknown reasons, want to appeal
- What to do diffferently as a mid on my train of thoughts
- Earth Spirit Tips
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.