Content of the article: "BOT TI3 Details: Live matches!! New Bot AI!! All info here"
BTS is excited to announce that BOT TI is returning. Bots can’t get covid so they are totally unaffected by the pandemic right now. However, the Bots are wearing masks and social distancing as a sign of solidarity to their human Dota player brethren.
Five copies of each hero will run at each other and teamfight. Matches last 30 seconds and are Best-of-3 (Game 1 bots are level 5, Game 2 level 15, Game 3 level 30) with skills and items that are most commonly skilled in pubs (Dotabuff).
We’ve made some upgrades from last year:
- LIVE MATCHES – We worked with FireToad to create an updated Bot TI map which allows us to run all matches live. No more accusations of match fixing!
- Totally new and revamped Bot AI aka they’re gonna do shit different than last time
- Updated Levels and Items – Level cap has been updated to 30. New items and heroes have also been added in.
- Round 3 – We will run the Round 3 match every series even if it’s a 0-2. Round 3 wins will help determine Top 16 seeding.
- Condensed 5-day Schedule – More matches will happen during the broadcast with much faster pacing and less time in between.
- Bot TI3 Logo (we changed the text and added a 3)
- Bot TI3 Trailer
- Bot TI3 Banned items
- Bot TI3 Bracket
- Bot TI3 Broadcast Talent & Bot Analysts
- Fantasy Bot TI – Link Coming Soon
Ro.128 Ro.128 Ro.64 Ro.32 + Show Match Top 16 Hero DE Bracket
Rules and Bans
- Five of the same hero with the same skills and items will spawn at each side of the BOT TI arena and run at each other. Last standing hero wins.
- All series are Best-of-3:
- Round 1: Level 5 No Items
- Round 2: Level 15 10000 gold cap
- Round 3: Level 30 25000 gold cap
- Item, skill, and talent selections are based on this month’s pub trends (Dotabuff)
- BKB and Blademail are banned (too powerful)
- Bloodseeker rule: Any serious AI misbehaviors or faults in the code may result in a future announced hero bans.
Why did you do this again?
We asked ourselves: "What is the easiest way to fill the time before the DPC starts up without involving any pro players and having a $0 prize pool?" This meme event is the result. Then we decided to do it again because people liked it the first time. Then we decided to do it again because people liked it and we don’t know when TI is going to happen.
How do I watch this stupid event?
We will be casting all matches on twitch.tv/beyondthesummit.
Follow Beyond the Summit on twitter for updates on the schedule, bracket, fantasy, and coverage.
- BOT TI3 Announcement
- Dont Remember the Last Time I Had Fun Playing This Game.
- LCS Playoff Bracket Breakdown- What each team needs to go to finals or worlds
© Post "BOT TI3 Details: Live matches!! New Bot AI!! All info here" for game Dota 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!