Content of the article: "ContestKorin Tinseltoe, the Terran Augermeister"
|Korin, like all keenfolk, has a knack for building machinery. Her latest invention, the Terran Augur, can burrow to the ground and mine minerals with ease. When the dumb Techies blew up their home, Korin was tunneling 300 arge underground, keeping her safe from those dastardly bastards. Now she's back aboveground , with a wrench on her hand and a beef to deal with.|
|STR (Primary)||12 + 4.0||BASE MS||285|
|AGI||10 + 1.4||BASE AS||1.8|
|INT||24 + 1.7||ATTACK RANGE||625|
|BASE ARMOR||1.2||BASE DAMAGE||38 – 47|
Skill 1: Drill Charge
The Terran Augur charges at the target direction, damaging enemies. When charging through a Stone Pillar, it's also destroyed, stunning enemies caught in the rubble.
- Ability Type: Active, Vector-Target
- Cooldown: 14/12/10/8 seconds
- Mana cost: 85
|Charge Distance||250 / 350 / 450 / 550|
|Damage||75 / 150 / 225 / 300|
- Rubble area: 250
Skill 2: Stonework Bomb
Korin throws a geomagnetic bomb at the target area, the explosion damages enemies and causes a massive fractured stone pillar to erupt underneath. Stone Pillars lasts 20 seconds before caving in and can be destroyed by 5 attacks from enemy heroes.
- Ability Type: Active, Area-target
- Cooldown: 20/18/16/14 seconds
- Mana cost: 80/90/100/110
|Formation duration||1.8 seconds|
|Explosion Damage||80 / 160 / 240 / 320|
|Pillar area (base)||225|
|Pillar area (top)||150|
- The area(150) on the top of the pillar is path-able. Any unit caught its center will be carried atop when forming.
- Stone Pillars block vision similar to cliffs.
- Units trapped at the top of the pillar cannot attack it.
- Cast Range: 1000, bomb projectile travels at the speed of 1200.
Skill 3: Tunnel
The Terran Auger tunnels underground, vanishing from sight. While tunneling, the machine moves slower and becomes disarmed but regenerates its health while moving.
- Ability Type: Active, Instant
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana cost: 80/90/100/110
|Tunnel Duration||6 / 8 / 10 / 12|
|Health regen when moving||0.8 / 1.2 / 1.6 / 2.0% per 100 units|
|Base MS loss||150 / 125 / 100 / 75|
- Item abilities are disabled while tunneled except Teleport Scroll(will end the tunnel state when teleporting)
- Tunnel ends prematurely when Korin uses her other abilities, and when affected by a disable.
- The unit becomes un-targetable in this state and it's model is hidden but its tracks are visible to enemies while its moving.
- The unit can move up and down cliffs and destroys trees it tunnels through.
The Terran Augur rolls into a ball and catapults itself towards a target area after a short delay . Upon landing, it stuns and damages units and structures it hits. If the Augur lands near a Stone Pillar, the pillar is destroyed, increasing the area of effect and damage output by 50%.
- Ability Type: Active, Point-target
- Cooldown: 120 seconds
- Mana cost: 125 / 200 / 275
|Catapult Cast Range||2000 / 2500 / 3000|
|Damage||175 / 250 / 325|
|Area||375 / 450 / 525|
|Stun duration||1.75 / 2.5 / 3.25|
|Catapult cast time||2.75 / 2.00 / 1.25|
- Deals 25% more damage against buildings but the stun duration is halved
- Travels at a speed of 1350
- Cast Point and target area must be at least 1000 units apart.
- Skill will go on cooldown when interrupted while casting.
|Fuel Upcycle: Tunnel lasts indefinitely||25||Lightfold Engine: +300 MS when tunneled2|
|Craggy Stonework: Stone Pillars damage units when destroyed.1||20||Explosive Launch: Catapult stuns and damages at cast point.|
|Refractive Armor: +12% Magic Resistance||15||Alloy Sheeting: +7 Armor|
|Engine Upgrade 1: + 15 MS||10||Sharpened Drillbit: +75 Drill Charge damage|
1250 damage with 250 AoE. Also triggers when its duration expired
2Also removes Tunnel speed penalty
- CONTESTRoshan, the Imprisoned One
- Wei as independent hero Hero Concept
- Heroes Wanted EntryTa’lim, the Crimson Slaughter
© Post "ContestKorin Tinseltoe, the Terran Augermeister" for game Dota 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!