Content of the article: "Free coaching from an immortal player!"
Hello, I am One, an immortal support player from SEA. I have written many posts on how to climb as support and hero guides on this subreddit already ( like 1, 2 and 3 – highly recommend going through 1 and 2).
Due to the quarantine, I have extra time on my hands and lack the motivation to play solo ranked (it comes in waves), so, If you think that you have stagnated at some rank for sometime and need some help getting out, leave a message below with your id and what kind of problems you guys are facing playing support and I will try to help you on that.Maybe we'll go through some replays, live view some games, go over some basics in private lobbies, idk we'll see. I've coached alot of people before and some have had some good improvements over the years.
- I can coach all roles (1,2,3,4,5) from 0 to 4.5k mmr and coach 4 & 5 roles from 4.5k to 6k mmr.
- You need to have a mic, so that we can communicate back and forth on Discord.
- You need to have a good attitude towards criticism and open to suggestions. Saying things like my
should have done or is not something that is going to help improve.
- You need have the drive to improve. I've coached people who after my session tried what I suggested for one or two games, and went back to their usual way. I'd say if you really wanna climb in dota 2, you gotta play alot of games with any free time you get.
- I would like to focus on the laning stage mostly, but willing to go further into the game upon request. I will talk about what you're doing right and things that you can improve on.
What im offering is completely free and the only thing I ask from the people I coach is to update their progress a few days after the session like this. It would let me know that my coaching is making a difference (or not 🙁 ) and what I can change in the future. Hoping to talk to some of you soon!
My discord Tag : One#3174
- FAQs about live coaching, and why everyone playing FNCS solos should get one (as long as it’s allowed)
- How does one become “good” at a game?
- High Rank Professional Coach Coaches for Free (limited)
© Post "Free coaching from an immortal player!" for game Dota 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!