Content of the article: "Fūjin, the Tempest Spirit"
The lore of Dota2 already made it clear that there's only 4 spirit brothers, another 5th one "hiding again" would suck like a narrative pitfall of cheating an audience. So, obviously some writing gymnastics is required. Anyway… Fūjin, the Tempest Spirit, is the youngest among the spirit brothers. Born as a broken debris from Raijin's original self on a clash against Thunderkeg. The spirit of wind and electricity were split in twain; Fūjin owns the wind, Raijin owns the thunder.
Probably among the greatest chase support / initiator, Fūjin is a ranged agility spellcaster who can grant allies tremendous amounts of mobility and reach while displacing and disrupting enemies at the same time.
Cutting Cyclone disables 1 enemy out of a fight while the cyclone itself damage the rest of the enemies. And lastly,
There were 4 spirit brothers: Inai – the Void Spirit; Kaolin – the Earth Spirit; Raijin – the Storm Spirit; and Xin – the Ember Spirit. For the nigh infinite history the world had known them there were, and only were, 4 of them working together to keep the balance and natural flow of nature. However, the brothers were not immune to unforetold incidents… And the 5th of the spirit brothers is making itself known.
Many generations ago, A clash struck between the celestial Raijin and the mortal Thunderkeg. The result of which trapped the volatile power of Raijin's thunderous energy in Thunderkeg's mortal flesh and Jovial personality. Or so that's what everyone thought. Fractured into being and flung way beyond the most unknown of lands is the power of the storm without its thunder, forming into body and consciousness. No longer the Raijin he once was, he named himself Fūjin the Tempest Spirit. Born from strife, the 5th spirit owns the indignant and irascible personality of the past Raijin. And he'll take his old self back, whatever it takes.
|Ranged, Support, Initiator, Disabler, Escape|
|STR 24 + 2.0|
|● AGI 23 + 3.0 ●|
|INT 18 + 2.6|
Cutting Cyclone — Cyclones an enemy unit, purging it of buffs. Cycloned unit is stunned but invulnerable to damage except to Fūjin's spells. All other enemy units near the cyclone takes damage over time.
|ABILITY||Target enemy unit|
|CAST POINT||0.5+ 0.5|
|Duration||2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5|
|Damage per Second||40 / 60 / 80 / 100|
|MANA||80 / 100 / 120 / 140|
- Cyclone debuff — Dispellable (basic)
- Dispelling the cyclone prematurely ends the damage over time.
- The cycloned unit doesn't take damage from this ability.
- Can deal up to 80/150/240/350 (/420) damage.
|CAST POINT||0.4 + 0.6|
|CAST RANGE||600 / 850 / 1100 / 1350|
|Reveal Duration||4.5 / 5 / 5.5 / 6|
|Attack Range Increase||75 / 125 / 175 / 225|
|Attack Projectile Speed Increase||20%|
|Movement Speed||15% / 20% / 25% / 30%|
|Facing Sector Angle||80°|
|Facing Maximum Range||2000|
|COOLDOWN||40 / 35 / 30 / 25|
- Reveal debuff — Dispellable (basic)
|CAST POINT||0 + 0|
|CAST RANGE||400 / 500 / 600 / 700|
|Remnant Gaze Length||575|
|Remnant Gaze Width||175|
|Push Distance (self)||600 / 750 / 900 / 1050|
|Push Distance (allies)||400 / 500 / 600 / 700|
|Push Distance (enemies)||200 / 250 / 300 / 350|
|MvSpd Increase||10% / 20% / 30% / 40%|
|Move Slow||10% / 20% / 30% / 40%|
|Charge Restore Time||30|
- Gale movement boost — dispellable
- Gale movement slow — dispellable (basic)
- The remnant moves towards the targeted point at a speed of 900.
- Remnants are invulnerable, phased, and doesn't provide vision. They do not interact with anything until activated.
- The push speed adapts to make the push always last 0.6 seconds.
- Doesn't interrupt anything. Cannot cancel channeling. And anyone can still attack, cast spells, and use items during the push. (LvL20 talent makes the push disable enemies)
- Destroys trees in 100 range around pushed units.
|MANA||60 / 70 / 80 / 90|
- Targets the closest Gale Remnant from target point 1500 range away. If it found no Gale Remnant, the spell fizzles, wasting mana.
Agh's Upgrade — Instantly reduces current cooldowns of basic abilities by 75% on cast and gives 75% cooldown reduction on basic abilities for the duration. Reduces ultimate cooldown by 30.
|CAST POINT||2.0 + 0|
|Damage per Interval||20 / 40 / 60|
|Knockback per Interval||20 / 40 / 60|
- Can deal up to 240/480/720 (/1200) damage.
- TIP: Hide behind trees far from enemies when casting. Then immediately use Gale Remnant or Divine Wind to quickly get to enemies.
- Roaring Hurricane starts at counter-clockwise spin on first cast of the game. Then remembers the set direction of the last cast.
|+2s Roaring Hurricane duration||25||+40 Roaring Hurricane damage/knockback|
|0.6s Gale Remnant enemy mini-stun||20||+175 Attack Speed|
|+100 Cast Range||15||+20 Cutting Cyclone DPS|
|+150 Gale Remnant Cast Range||10||-7s Divine Wind cooldown|
- Namu, The Wood Spirit Bounty: Team Spirit
- Wei as independent hero Hero Concept
- Upcoming changes for 10.15 with preview
© Post "Fūjin, the Tempest Spirit" for game Dota 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!