Dota 2 Patch 7.30 Theorycraft by the Legend Trackpad Player 🙂
- Water Power Rune now only spawns once at minute 3 instead of minutes 2 and 4.
- Radiant and Dire small camps (next to midlane) are now hard camps.
- Added clear markers for where Bounty Runes spawn in the river at minute 0.
- Reduced camps sizes in the top dire Jungle and made it easier to stack.
- Neutrals now give 20% less XP if a camp is triple-stacked or more.
- Midlane ranged creep XP and gold reduced by 45%.
- Added an additional ranged creep in the midlane.
- Outposts XPM increased from 2*minute to 2.5*minute. When two Outposts are controlled, double XPM is not granted.
- Second Roshan kill no longer drops Cheese.
- Increased movement speed limit from 550 to 600. Affects Haste Rune.
- Added new ancient neutral creeps that have high armor but low magic resistance?
- Fixed teleportation range when teleporting with BoTs to lane creeps near a tower.
- Courier respawn time changed from 60 + 7*Level to 90 + 4*Level.
- Hero-to-hero item transfer range increased from 300 to 400.
- Neutral items now glow when dropped so it is easier to see where they land.
- Added a sound effect at 60 mins to mark the start of Tier 5 neutral items.
Cycled out: Chipped Vest
Cycled in: Mango Tree
- Arcane Ring: Cooldown reduced from 45 to 30 seconds.
- Fairy’s Trinket: Health reduced from +100 to +50.
- Trusty Shovel: Added clarity to the pool of items that be dropped.
- Faded Broach: Reduced mana bonus from +200 to +150.
- Mango Tree: No longer drops three mangoes on planting.
- Added new item: Cloak of Lowenthal: +7% magic resistance, +7 Attack Damage
Cycled out: Vambrace
- Grove Bow: Attack Range bonus reduced from +100 to +75.
- Pupil’s Gift: Secondary Attribute bonus reduced from +14 to +12.
- Essence Ring: Additional Health bonus reduced from +400 to +300.
- Philosopher’s Stone: GPM increased from +80 to +100. No longer provides gold when dead.
- Imp Claw: Damage reduced from +26 to +20. Increased Critical Strike from 130% to 150%.
- Quicksilver Amulet: Projectile and Attack Animation increased from 40% to 60%.
- Added new item: Pulver's Aura: Reduces enemy healing, regeneration and lifesteal by 20%. Provides only the user +3 Armor and +10% Magic Resistance.
- Spider Legs: Item Removed
- Ceremonial Robe: Increased status and magic resistance reduction from 10% to 15%.
- Psychic Headband: Now provides +10% Spell Amplification.
- Paladin Sword: Attack Damage reduced from +20 to +10.
- Elven Tunic: Movement Speed bonus increased from +7% to +12%.
- Orb of Destruction: Armor Reduction increased from 4 to 5.
- Added new item: Trustier Shovel – Randomly drops one of:
- Two sentry wards and two observer wards.
- Two Neutral Centaurs that *might* stun you.
- Level 3 Necromonicon units under your control
- An enemy techies Level 4 proximity mine and stasis trap.
- A friendly techies Level 4 proximity mine and stasis trap.
- A trusty power rune that lasts for double the duration.
Cooldown – 120. Also provides +250 Health.
- Flicker: Removed movement speed bonus.
- Trickster Cloak: Item Removed.
- Ninja Gear: Removed movement speed bonus. Now provides invisibility instead of smoke of deceit. When attacking out of invisibility you gain a 25% movement speed bonus for 5 seconds.
- Minotaur Horn: Does not interrupt channeling on cast.
- Penta-Edged Sword: Now provides +40% cleave.
- Stormcrafter: Changed Active: Cyclones all allied unites in a 300 radius around you. Now provides +10 intelligence.
- Book of Shadows: Item Removed
- Force Boots: Item Removed
- Ballista: Does not push back enemy heroes anymore**?**
- Added new item: Staff of Selemene: provides +50% Spell Amp and +25% CD reduction.
- Giant’s Ring: Now provides +30% status resistance.
- Apex: Primary attributes bonus increased from +75 to +125.
- Pirate Hat: Now also reduces BAT by 0.1
- Stygian Desolator: Armor reduction increased from -10 to -18.
- Book of the Dead: Now spawns 5 Necromonicon Level 3 units instead of 3. Strength and Intelligence bonuses increased from +30 to +45.
- Seer Stone: Active vision radius now provides true sight.
- Ex Machina: Armor bonus increased from +20 to +35.
- Fallen Sky: Active ability cooldown decreased to 8. Damage cooldown decreased from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Tango: Regen increased from 7 HP/sec to 8 HP/sec.
- Healing Salve: Cost increased from 110 to 120.
- Tome of Knowledge: Cost decreased from 75 to 50.
- Dust of Appearance: Cost decreased from 80 to 50.
- Bracer: HP regeneration increased from 1 to 1.5
- Wraith Band: Armor bonus reduced from 1.5 to 1. Attack speed from +5 to +8.
- Null Talisman: Spell Damage Amplification from +3% to +4%.
- Sange: Status Resistance reduced from +16% to +14%. Strength reduced from +16 to +14.
- Satanic: Cooldown on ranged heroes increased from 25 to 30.
- Battlefury: Now requires a Falcon Blade instead of a Broadsword.
- Creep Cleave Damage increased from 40% to 60%
- Provides +175 health, +4 mana regeneration, +7.5 health regen, +55 attack damage
- Total Cost increased by 100 from 4130 to 4230.
- Meteor Hammer: Building damage per second increased from 60 to 75.
- Wind Waker: Recipe cost decreased from 1600 to 600.
- Boots of Travel Level 2: Movement speed increased from 120 to 140.
- Blink Dagger: Cost reduced from 2250 to 2200.
- Swift Blink: Active Bonus Damage and Attack Speed decreased from +50 to +40
- Overwhelming Blink: Blinking provides +30% status resistance for 6 seconds.
- Heart of Tarrasque: Now provides +20% passive status resistance.
- Octarine Core: Now requires a recipe worth 300 gold.
- Armlet of Mordiggian: Armor bonus increased from 6 to 8.
- Aeon Disk: Now requires an additional ultimate orb. Recipe cost decreased from 1200 to 400.
- Provides +300 Health, + 300 Mana, +10 All Attributes. Total Cost: 4250.
- Black King Bar: Recipe cost increased from 1450 to 1500.
- Pipe of Insight: Recipe cost reduced from 1550 to 1350.
- Holy Locket: Recipe cost increased from 475 to 675.
- Guardian Greaves: Now requires a Holy Locket, Mekansm, Arcane Boots and a 225 gold recipe.
- Provides +500 Mana, +50 Movement Speed, +5 All Attributes, +500 Health, +25% Heal Amplification
- Active: Max 20 charges. Restores 20 health and 20 mana per charge to nearby allies and also dispels the user. Cooldown 20.
- Total Cost increased from 5200 to 6000 gold.
- Veil of Discord:
- Now requires two crowns instead of one, and an additional recipe worth 525 gold.
- Total Cost increased from 1525 to 2500.
- Spell Damage Amplification increased from 18% to 22%.
- Passive all attributes bonus increased from +4 to +8. Now also reduces enemy status resistance by 12%.
- Glimmer Cape: Recipe cost increased from 450 to 600. Cooldown increased from 14 to 16.
- Vladmir's Offering: Increased bonus attack damage and lifesteal from 18% and 15% to 22%.
- Vanguard: Block chance reduced from 60% to 50%. Crimson Guard block chance remains the same.
- Dragon Lance: Can no longer be disassembled.
- Mage Slayer: Now places a debuff on the first enemy that uses a spell to unit target you, causing them to do 35% less spell damage for 4 seconds. Cooldown 20.
- Echo Sabre: Mana regen decreased from 2.25 to 2.
- Eye of Skadi: Health Restoration Reduction from 40% to 45%.
- Silver Edge: Recipe cost reduced from 1100 to 800.
- Divine Rapier: Damage increased from +350 to +400.
- Witch Blade: Armor bonus reduced from +6 to +4. Recipe cost increased from 600 to 700.
- Bloodthorn: Active ability cannot be dispelled.
- Dagon: Recipe cost reduced from 1250 to 1150.
This only includes general updates and neutral items till now but I'm currently writing general items and hero changes and I will post that as an edit if this gets a good response! Thank you and let me know what you think of these changes in the comments!
Edit: Added items. I'm ready for some more comments lmao
- None Found
More about Dota 2Post: "Got Bored Waiting for Patch 7.30 so I Wrote my Own" specifically for the game Dota 2. Other useful information about this game:
- [Mid Guide] – How to Play 7.30d Tinker like Nisha
- I know matchmaking is fair… but it certainly doesnt feel like it
- How to counter sniper mid?
- Dealing with Sniper mid (Question)
- Rubick: Aghanim’s Neglected Child. A compilation of bugs and broken interactions regarding Aghanim’s upgrades on Rubick (plus a bunch of non-upgrade bugs)
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.