Content of the article: "IDEA: revamp Rylai’s Battle Blessing item drops"
I've opened at least 40 wheels of Rylai's Battle Blessing and none of the drops where worth my time. It has been an recurring topic in here that Rylai's Battle Blessing is a waste of time. At this point, it would be just a meme for the community to laugh at. Then, I went over to the Dota gamepedia site to see how low are the odds of getting a "decent drop" from this. And I wasn't even surprised that the odds of getting the trash sets of 2013 to 2015 is at 70%. For context, it would give players an 18.9% chance of getting an old treasure, a 7.5% chance of getting a garbage courier, 3% chance to get an announcer, a 0.5% chance of getting an immortal treasure, and 0.1% chance of getting an arcana. And I was thinking, what if Valve removed the old cosmetics from the drop list and gave us something that we can actually benefit from during the battle pass season? Here's what I had in mind:
- Get an Unusual Courier Cage at 2% chance (a cage that contains random Unusual Couriers excluding all Baby Roshan variants, Greevil and Golden Greevil with each courier that drops on an equal rate of approximately 1.85% chance each).
- Get a Prismatic Gem Box at 2% chance (box contains random Prismatic Gems excluding Baby Roshan Gems, Reflection's Shade, and Explosive Burst with each gem that drop on an equal rate of approximately 2.63% chance each)
- Get an Immortal Treasure 3 at 2.5% chance
- Get an Immortal Treasure 2 at 2.5% chance
- Get an Immortal Treasure 1 at 2.5% chance
- Get an Arcana at 0.1% chance (should be updated to contain MK, Jugg, Pudge, Rubick and Ogre Arcanas)
- Get a re-roll at 2.8995% chance
- Get 250 Battle Points at 30% chance
- Get 750 Battle Points at 15% chance
- Get 1,000 Battle Points at 7.5% chance
- Get 5,000 Battle Points at 3.75% chance
- Get the Cosmically rare emblem at 0.0005% chance
- Get a 2x 50% Wager Token at 8% chance
- Get a 1x 100% Wager Token at 7% chance
- Get a 2x 200% Wager Token at 6% chance
- Get a 1x 300% Wager Token at 5% chance
- Get a Trust of the Benefactor at 3% chance
- Get a GUARANTEED Rarities of the Benefactor at 0.05% chance
- Get a Crimson Immortal Treasure Chest at 0.1% chance (get 1 crimson treasure chest 2016-2019)
- Get a Superior Treasure Trove at 0.1% chance (contains all Golden Immortal Troves from Ti4 to Ti7 excluding the Golden Gravelmaw, each immortal has an equal drop rate of approximately 4.16%)
All drop rates are heavily considerate of the supply and demand of the items in the community market (or I could be wrong because math isn't really my forte). I believe this would be a way more viable way of integrating better drops in Rylai's obnoxious wheel. This also considers the bp levels that Valve would be willing to give away to players.
- Distribution of Drops from Apparel Caches is biased
- Valve’s constant disregard for the community and scamming people who are paying for their services.
- Resource drop chance booster doesn’t work on Steel Essence?
© Post "IDEA: revamp Rylai’s Battle Blessing item drops" for game Dota 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!