Content of the article: "low mmr carry player in need of guidance"
Here's the game I'm using as a sample: https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/5709938049
I am the spectre. I chose a game I played well in but still lost because I wanted to change my attitude of blaming my team by having better players tell me what I did wrong and what I did right.
I'm a carry player who was a crusader but due to a massive losing streak the past 3 days including my recalibration being very bad, I am now a guardian player. I feel like I've been doing well(not perfectly of course since I am low mmr), and I have been frustrated because I feel like I'm doing well enough to win games but it feels like somethings lacking from my team. However, I'm tryna keep an attitude of focusing on myself and how I could play better and enable my team better as well. I'm showing this game because it is a prime example of feeling like I did enough as a pos 1 but I'm not sure how I could've played better.
I did go back to base a lot this game, just to note I was often low from farming ancients and zeus ulti. I don't normally walk back to base like this almost ever but I was super low on resources. Usually it was around the time I was preparing to haunt out of base anyways so I thought it would be fine
I do have a few specific questions for higher MMR players if you guys don't mind asking:
What's a good pos 1 to first pick when needed?
Was bkb a good item on spectre this game? (I usually don't buy bkb as spec) But I had a problem with zeus kiting me this game with aeon and ghost scepter. Should I have gotten nullifier instead maybe?
How do I deal with a lane that has 2 stuns and a bunch of nukes like CK and Ogre? I died once 100 to 0 because I was far from tower and I felt forced to tp base at one point because of the zeus ulti's dmg + the danger of their nukes and when I haunted back in I almost died 100 to 0 again if not for a good tp by my Mars.
Thanks for any help you guys can give me. I do watch a lot of BSJ so if you are discussing smth BSJ talked about, if you could just reference that maybe it would be great.
Edit: While going back through it myself I noticed we didn't take rosh after the won fight at around 47 mins so that was one I noticed but other than that I can't tell.
- games analysis – help me understand drafting
- [Seabro] A KEY MISTAKE in low ranked gameplay and FIXING IT with the TALKING OUT LOUD method.
- What did I do wrong that caused me to throw this game? (Spectre)
More about Dota 2Post: "low mmr carry player in need of guidance" specifically for the game Dota 2. Other useful information about this game:
- Mid matchup being a luck game? Can’t secure last pick? Just pick Lina mid!
- The truth (?) of pseudo RNG
- MKB proc chance is lower than 75% – Part 2 – In-game testing
- Turbo Mode Meta Heroes?
- Struggling to keep up with live coaching? Why not try written analysis coaching to raise your MMR?
- Upcoming mouse/squirrel hero
- How is my mid winrate so much better than my support winrate?? Without watching the games, what aspects of supporting am I probably bad at??
- A message to offlaners.
- From ~500 to 2700MMR in 6 months: How I finally escaped the TRENCH
- Poseidon, The Vanished King
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.