Content of the article: "can you help me decide if this homebrew race is broken or okay (part 4)"
okay i think i have figured out the balance now, but the honey might still be a little bit too powerful, but i don't think so.
bee race – hachi, humanoid
Alignment: Hachi's are born into servitude to the higher hierarchy of the insectom kingdom making them lawful neutral, but some might try to escape their servitude or some might be released by their royal families to learn more about the other kingdoms.
+2 wis +1 dex
Age. Hachi's mature and age at about the same rate as humans, but usually live to 140
hachis are about 4'5 feet tall. They have thin, lightweight bodies that weigh between 90 and 120 pounds. Your size is Medium.
Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet
Naturally fragile: you can only add half of your constitution modifier rounded down when rolling for hitpoints
honey makers: Hachis can ingest flowers/pollen/fruit to make Hachi honey.
Hachi honey: Hachi honey can have different kinds of effects depending the Hachi's choosing, further more Hachi honey only works for the ones they deem worthy. the Hachi have to choose what effect the honey has before or as they are making it the. honey can have the following effects.
–Hachi healing honey– heals your hitpoints equal to your player level + your wisdom modifier , you can make two doses per short rest provided that you have the neccesary materials.
–Hachi strengthening honey– grants an bonus to attack rolls equal to your Proficiency modifier + wisdom modifier rounded down for 1 minute, you can make two doses per short rest provided that you have the neccesary materials. (this effect doesn't stack)
–Hachi charming honey– the drinker will gain advantage on persuasion checks for 8 hours, you can make one dose per long rest, provided that you have the neccesar materials (this effect doesn't stack)
(you can either make one charming honey or one of either healing or strengthening honey when doing a long rest)
- can you help me decide if this homebrew race is broken or okay (part 2)
- Way of Tranquility reworked (update)
- Way of Tranquility Reworked
More about Dungeons & Dragons OnlinePost: "can you help me decide if this homebrew race is broken or okay (part 4)" specifically for the game Dungeons & Dragons Online. Other useful information about this game:
- How to correctly kill a player
- How do you play a Circle of Spores druid so it doesn’t seem evil what with the zombies and skeletons and all?
- Oh Druids just wanna have fun (suggesting magic items for druids, especially moon)
- My Top 10 Assets For DMing Virtual D&D
- I love the Astromancy Archive magic item from Tashas so much!
- Magical Problems Require Goblin Solutions
- Concentration checks variant
- It’s okay that lower level gameplay is so lethal, and it’s okay that modules include encounters you can’t just faceroll
- How trying not to metagame turned into a hilarious situation
- Demon’s Souls style Nexial Binding?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.