Background: Sir Sivart was a great explorer who gained grand repute from the kingdom. He worked for a long time as a cartographer, and would join adventurers as a guide while also continuing to map out the lands, and his maps have been viewed far and wide as among the greatest of the current age.
Sir Sivart was an avid fan of surveying the land from high above and plotting out concept maps from high points before actually exploring them. To this end, he forewent a classic adventurer’s weaponry, and instead commissioned a pair of hooks to be enchanted by a powerful caster to assist him in being able to get to high places through his own physicality rather than by simple flight. After many years of adventuring, Sir Sivart retired, using the funds and title he’d obtained through his several quests to build a manor on the cliffside of what he considered his first great accomplishment; a dangerous vertical mountain wall called The Sheer, thought to be unclimbable until Sir Sivart conquered it and discovered a mysterious locked room in a cave within the wall. Sir Sivart remained in his manor, taking care of his family and leading a fulfilling life, and after he was dead, he was buried in a tomb constructed at the base of The Sheer, wherein his legendary climbing hooks were also interred.
The Tomb: Sir Sivart’s tomb is located in a cave at the base of The Sheer, a vertical 200-foot cliff face known to be one of the most dangerous climbing spots in the world. The antechamber of the tomb is a 15-foot wide, 25-foot deep stone room with a stone casket with the corpse of Sir Sivart inside, buried in ceremonial armor. Behind the casket is a large stone tablet of a gravestone describing Sir Sivart’s various feats. On either side of the antechamber are tables to leave offerings for the dead knight. Behind the casket and tombstone is a stone door that can be opened using a magic word known by the knight’s family, who will give that information to those they deem worthy to enter the Trial of Sir Sivart’s Tomb!
- Mighty Fortress alternative layouts: which do you like? Which fit RAW?
- First Puzzle Room I’ve Felt Good about Creating
- Session 5: In Which my Friend Rolls Too Many Nat 1s
More about Dungeons & Dragons OnlinePost: "OC: Free 5e Adventure: The Tomb of Sir Sivart!" specifically for the game Dungeons & Dragons Online. Other useful information about this game:
- The Tale of the Canon Cannon
- A 4th Type of Encounter: Introducing the Terrain Encounter, combing Skill Challenges, Combat, Chases
- How to scare the bejeezus out of the party with Polymorph / Shapechange
- Don’t focus on doing accents for your characters, focus on doing VOICES
- My older brother (a 35 year old, fully grown man) is both combative with other players AND passive during gameplay. The other PCs are becoming combative toward him in turn. Can’t boot him from the game because I live with him and one of the other players. The situation sucks and I need help.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.