Content of the article: "Player Shuts Down Sexist Comment, Made Me Smile"
So in one of the D&D groups I'm a player in I overheard an exchange between players that made me smile.
- Be me, Human Monk Pole-Arm Master.
- Be not me, Warlock Edgelord, Rogue Dwarf Scout, and other people that aren't relevant.
- After looking at the parties attempts in combat I realized that me playing a Monk wasn't contributing enough to our party balance. On top of that me stunning every Boss the DM threw at us was ruining his fun.
- Decide to write character out of story in place for one that balances the party better and lets the DM have fun.
- Party encounters an Orc raiding party that is heading towards a town.
- Party also consist of two Dwarfs with an intense hatred for Orcs.
- Enter combat and quietly take out most of the raiding party.
- Edgelord warlock casts Shatter on the last boat.
- Oh Fuck.
- We need to cross and get out quick before reinforcements show up.
- Monk holds a rope and tosses it to the Dwarf Fighter on the other side so casters can cross with advantage.
- Everyone crosses, just Monk on the other side. Perfect time for him to leave.
- Monk: This is where we part ways. We've learned a lot about the Orc forces and their desire to resurrect their dead God. If we die here the intel dies with us. I need to head back to my Commander and report what I've learned.
- Big sad moment. Party starts throwing supplies across.
- Edgelord Warlock's turn.
- Edelord Warlock's Player: Lets see if I can make this throw.
- Rogue Scout's Player: Yup, see if you can throw it like a baseball player or a kid at his first game.
- Edgelord Warlock's Player: Yup. Lets see if I throw like a girl or not.
- Rogue Scout's Player: Women play Baseball too. That's a shitty thing to say.
- Edgelord Warlock's Player: Oh. Yeah, I guess your right.
Anyway, after every character said their goodbye's to my Monk the DM ended the session there. I am excited to introduce my new character who can provide frontline and backline assistance at the same time.
- Panty Raid Gone Wrong
- How to deal with pc feuds, as a player.
- How to encourage a new player to roleplay?
© Post "Player Shuts Down Sexist Comment, Made Me Smile" for game Dungeons & Dragons Online.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!