Content of the article: "Titanic 2: Electric Boogaloo"
> Be me, 6th Level Warforged Cleric
> Be Not me, Satyr Sorcerer, Swashbuckler Genasi, Goblin Hexblade Warlock
> Be on an airship cruising high above the ocean in the dead of night
> A small grappling hook comes over the side; then another, then another
> The elemental powering the ship doesn't see them
> They sneak into a cabin and grab an NPC and everything of value
> A floorboard creaks nearby, and they look into the face of a warforged
> They grab their booty and run
> The party, awakened by the mechnical klaxon from the warforged, grab their weapons and sprint to the deck.
> They see the pirates, covered in stolen goods and hoisting the NPC over their shoulder, leap from the balustrades into the darkness surrounding the ship
> The Sorcerers player immediately declares that they would like to leap into the fog too
> DM: "I really don't have to say this all that often but 'Are you sure you want to do that?'"
> Sorcerer Player: "Yeah, why not"
> The Sorcerer takes a flying leap off the side of the ship.
> There is Silence
> There's shouting
> Theres a lot of shouting
> There is a brilliant flash, and lightning bolt bursts through the clouds, accompanied by a thunderclap
> The Swashbuckler shrugs, grabs a line off the side of the ship and throws herself into the dense fog
> The Warforged and Goblin look at each other, and together leap off
> As they drop, a large shape emerges – A ship, as big as theirs, powered by a fire elemental at the bow
> The swashbucklers rapier darts back and forth as they duel 3 pirates at once, the sorcerer hurling lightning at a demon that just materialised in front of a Drow with a billowing cloak and an enormous hat.
> The DM hurriedly drops their notes into the bag and starts pulling out a blank book and scribbling
> The fight rages until only the demon and the captain are standing
> The Captain sees her decimated crew and takes a flying leap off the edge of the ship, casting feather fall
> As she descends, we hear laughter. The demon pops out of existence. So does her summoned elemental.
> The one powering the ship
> There is a creak, a feeling of weightlessness, and then a dropping sensation
- The airship encounter
- Need some advice, I’ve DM’d myself into a corner with no good resolution in sight.
- How our sneaky dwarf stealing a hat turned into our cleric being dragged to jail
More about Dungeons & Dragons OnlinePost: "Titanic 2: Electric Boogaloo" specifically for the game Dungeons & Dragons Online. Other useful information about this game:
- What are the best ways to make dnd more fun for DMs?
- Here’s a table showing what Cunning Action: Aim does to your DPR
- Cantina Chaos(Star Wars campaign)
- Yuletide caper based on Vermont Country Store catalog because why not?
- Where to hide ancient artifacts of a demon lord who’s followers are trying to obtain them and the party who is trying to get them first.
- Tooth & Claw (Steelshod 439)
- DMs, no one wants to read your bloated setting document, make a damn primer.
- Quests in a Plague-Ridden Town?
- Don’t Prep Plots: Boiling popular media down into a framework for your next homebrew.
- Can I get some help reviewing these 3 magic items?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.