Content of the article: "World of Alessia 5th Edition SciFantasy Setting now on Sale!"
In development since 2018, the World of Alessia Campaign Primer: Kickstarter Edition introduces 5e gamers to a futuristic campaign setting that includes a robust cast of new species, new classes, and all the space opera we could slam in the book. Filled with ideas and concepts built around Jere Manninen vision for a new kind of gaming world, game designer and author Jaye Sonia has lovingly crafted a tome of options for players and GMs looking for a completely different approach to playing in the future. Built to be compatible with the world's most popular roleplaying game, The World of Alessia Campaign Primer gives players a radically different approach to the future. If you come expecting dark dystopias or mindless monocultures, please turn around; we've built something different for gamers.
- 26 Playable Species and any accompanying species synergies those species enjoy when they work or adventure together. Each species in Alessia replaces the 'races' of traditional fantasy games, removing much of the cultural and social assumptions about those species. Alessia's elves do not, for instance, "hate" dwarves. Instead, these futuristic species have evolved beyond such petty relationships. We include no mechanical benefits for hating another individual player at the table simply because of the species they've selected.
- 8 Classes designed specifically for Alessia that players and GMs can easily export to other 5e games. These classes include the arcanist, the marauder, the monk, the ninja, the oracle, the psion, the seer, and the tecker. Each class comes with a new complement of associated abilities.
- A full chapter of new feats, new skills, and new backgrounds to help round out your character.
- Optional rules for skyship combat and two sample skyships.
- New vehicles, weapons, armor, and exoskeletons for characters.
- A full chapter of 5e compatible spells including a special selection of psychic powers (for the psion class).
- 334 full-color pages of content you can spend days reading.
- Includes the short story Friends in Low Places by New York Time's best-selling author Erik Scott DeBie.
- Plenty of new ideas to help change your play space.
- Includes an updated, 2-sided character sheet.
- Includes a new, scaled PDF map of the known world
- Cluster grenade ragdolls (and ragdolls in general) are a form of art that I find beautiful.
- Revisiting the best party of all times
- Mod Calradia Awakens – 1.5.0 Revamp – Fantasy Race Support Added
© Post "World of Alessia 5th Edition SciFantasy Setting now on Sale!" for game Dungeons & Dragons Online.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!