Content of the article: "The incompetence/lack of action from Battlestate support has lead to my hacked account being banned and unrecoverable."
About 2 months ago my email linked to my Tarkov account was hacked leading to my Tarkov account having its email and password changed making it completely unable to access my account.
On October 12th I sent my first email to Battlestate support explaining my situation asking what the process would be to recover my account. I waited 7 days for a response with nobody answering my email. Following the initial email starting on the 20th of October I sent an email to Battlestate support for 3 days straight with the same message hoping that they would answer. I waited 2 more weeks for a response after that with no answer. It was not until the 5th email I sent this past Monday that I received a response from Support asking for proof of payments and proof of when the account was made.
Seeing as I had to get a 3-year-old statement from my bank for proof of payment it took me one day to respond to the email and when I received an answer to my email I get a message from support telling me that my account was banned on the 5th of November for (what I presume) is hacking. Had Battlestate support responded to any of my 4 previous emails, access to my account could have been restored before the user of the account had the opportunity of hacking and getting my account banned. Seeing as this could have been prevented had Battlestate support actually been attentive to their emails and helped me out earlier, I asked for any type of compensation and have not received a single email.
As a paying customer, I find it extremely dissatisfying that I spent close to 100 dollars on this game between the base edition and the upgraded edition of the game, and when my account gets hacked outside of my control support proved to be useless in helping me get my account back and told me the equivalent of "Sucks that you got hacked maybe you should've secured your account better." when my account was in my opinion secured.
The images here are the first and the last email sent to Battlestate support I have kept out the responses seeing as it says that it is confidential.
Posting here to see if any of the higher-ups can see this and or someone could help out.
- So My Escape From Tarkov account Has been hacked
- Tried to log into RDR2 and found my social club account stolen. While trying to figure out what happened I discovered an extremely serious flaw in account security.
- Hacked Account & Generic Copy paste HELP!!
More about Escape from TarkovPost: "The incompetence/lack of action from Battlestate support has lead to my hacked account being banned and unrecoverable." specifically for the game Escape from Tarkov. Other useful information about this game:
- Horrible day in TARKOV ending with being called an extract camper…
- Hey, what about finally removing painkiller filter in 12.9 ?
- New way of playing Tarkov to spice it up before the wipe, difficult and very replayable
- Opinion – excessive stat reduction is one of the main reasons for late wipe staleness and frustrations
- GL40 politics aside, not having a valid way to aim it is a huge disappointment in such an otherwise detailed game.
- Just watching the latest Pogcast and their views on VoIP. I know it’s been discussed here but I want to give my experiences with VoIP in the DayZ (mod) and why I feel BSG have already missed the boat with it
- Split up game modes would serve this game well. 1 perma-game, 1 wipe-cycle
- How I survived getting camped on.. as a lightly geared Scav.
- In the swarm of all the lack of legendary drops here is something more respectful.
- 12.8’s Invite Bug is still a thing weeks and numerous patches later
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.