I've googled this to death and seem to get conflicting answers so I thought I would test this for myself once and for all.
These are the results I get for each of the AP mods/perks as well as how it is affected when in combat.I
I simply ran in a single direction until my AP ran out, then counted how long it got from the needle touching 0 to 100%.
I did this three times and even though this is not down to the millisecond, a one-second AP regen difference was quite noticeable so I feel it was sufficient.
In terms of whether dodgy is worth it or not – I feel it is absolutely worth it, I am rarely out of AP if I am running and gunning due to how quick it regens.
Edit: So by request, I did this a few more times and for a few more combinations.
Surprisingly, I came up with some really interesting numbers. In short, it looks like Kinetic Servos are definitely under-rated.
It would seem the best combination to get a 4-second refill of the bar is Assembled + Kinetic Servos.
The absolute best fill is All of the combined (AB + LW + Rejuv + Assembled + KS) for 3 seconds.
However, I believe it acceptable to run just assembled + Kinetic for a 4-second regen and save 5 points by not using AB and Rejuv (LW I will always use, because of the damage reduction).
It would seem from my testing, it is more efficient to run Assembled + KS and move AB and Rejuv points to weight reduction points to make up for the +100 weight for calibrated shocks.
5 free points into QOL weight perks will most likely be worth much more than +100 carry weight.
- Power Armor Buffs
- Most radioactive places in Fallout 4
- [Update] Viable Feudalism and Imperialism – Empire Federation
More about FalloutPost: "AP Regen Test in Power Armor" specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- After using one, I have to agree, legacies are a serious problem in this game.
- If we can’t get consistent content updates, at least add rare outfits/masks that spawn in the overworld, more asylum outfit colors, rare junk items, or weapon skin plans. Increase daily limits. It’ll give players reasons to go out and explore the beauty this game offers. Or please communicate to us
- How to repair PVP in Adventure Mode with low cost and without destroy game for PVE players
- If you’re on this Sub and haven’t played it yet, here’s 50 reasons to play Fallout 76
- For those who haven’t tried it yet and are still sceptical, here’s 50 reasons to play Fallout 76 (potential light spoilers)
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.